The Imitation Game tickets

If anyone's interested, just had this e-mail from Jon Naismith, producer of ISIHAC (which, btw, begins its latest season on Radio 4 this coming Monday 26 June)::

"Graeme Garden and I have been asked by ITV to come up with a new panel show which we're piloting at 7.30pm on Friday 7th July at Elstree Studios in Borehamwood (just north of London). Tickets are free and we'd love you to come along if you can make it. It's called 'The Imitation Game' and features some of the country's top impressionists. It includes several Clue-like rounds and will we're sure appeal to fans of the programme. It's hosted by Alexander Armstrong, with Rory Bremner, Debra Stephenson, Jess Robinson (a recent finalist on 'Britain's Got Talent') and Luke Kempner (from 'Murder in Successville', 'The Tracey Ullman Show' and more). To get tickets (and for details of how to get there), here's a link to the ticket website:

http://www.sroaudiences.com/default.asp?tx=1996

With best wishes,
Jon Naismith
Producer, I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue"

My kids and I went to see this being filmed at Elstree. Absolutely hysterical!!!! As it was a pilot we weren't sure whether it would be given the go ahead by ITV for a series, but as it says it's now in development I'm happy! :D Can't wait for the series to be shown!

Quote: ChrisW @ 29th September 2017, 8:31 AM

As it was a pilot we weren't sure whether it would be given the go ahead by ITV for a series, but as it says it's now in development I'm happy! :D Can't wait for the series to be shown!

I'm afraid that's still in relation to the pilot. There's yet to be any word on it. Sorry!

Oh right. That's a shame! Thanks for the info. Here's hoping!