Best comedies not to be nominated for a Bafta?

I was looking over the sitcom awards and I see a few good ones missing and a few that got a nomination or won that really weren't that good. interested to hear others opinion on this

Inside No 9. But of course I would say that, and I know it will probably never be nominated much less win. Psychoville got a BAFTA though didn't it? No 9 is much better than Psychoville, to me anyway (though of course, I love both). Problem is Inside No 9 is not exactly a comedy in the usual sense of the word. It doesn't fit in any of the categories, really.

I wish Camping had won this year. A lot of the winners and nominees seemed didn't seem deserving to me.
Can't think what else should have been nominated at the moment though.

Anything with "Miranda" in it should have been binned! She's about as funny as a road accident.

Quote: Phil Taylor @ 5th June 2017, 5:04 PM

Anything with "Miranda" in it should have been binned! She's about as funny as a road accident.

^

Not going to defend it, but I can see more of the appeal in Miranda than Mrs Brown's Boys which actually won BAFTAs too.

Leadeth me not into temptation - the first time I saw this I nearly had a heart attack I was laughing so much (watch top middle of film to start with)...............................OK, he hits two cars, another scooter and a lorry. Can it get any worse? To right it can...............what a twat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTgTP304RYA