Absent friends Page 169

Welcome back Roscoff!

Lofthouse. He hasn't posted since February! I miss his cat avatar.

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 14th May 2017, 8:28 AM

(...) rounding up some more female comedy fangirls who have crushes on the exact same set of beautiful comedy men we do so we can sit in the corner and giggle and drool together.

I'm a great party planner. Totally know what I'm doing. This place will soon be packed!

Sounds dreadful.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 22nd May 2017, 6:15 PM

Welcome back Roscoff!

Why thank you very much. :D

Are you staying around Roscoff?

I never realised you'd gone!

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd May 2017, 9:58 PM

I never realised you'd gone!

:D Anybody would think it was the Second Coming.

At my age a second coming is probably out of the question. I prefer a nice cup of tea and a chat these days.

Planning too Will.

I don't think I want to have a cup of tea and a chat with you. Sorry Roscoff. There are other things I've got in mind.

Quote: Chappers @ 24th May 2017, 7:08 PM

I don't think I want to have a cup of tea and a chat with you. Sorry Roscoff. There are other things I've got in mind.

You're just playing hard to get Chappers.

Her from the block just showed her face in another post

I kind of missed this place. I intend to spend more time on here in the future, well at least forty-eight minutes per fortnight anyway.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 25th May 2017, 8:34 PM

I kind of missed this place. I intend to spend more time on here in the future, well at least forty-eight minutes per fortnight anyway.

Wave

Where are...?:

Muddlecombe/Pingl
Ignatius Rake
Nicky Liar
Dellas
Rob H

Loopey and Strumpet?

I saw Frankie Rage on a thread and thought he hadn't posted for a while but I couldn't click on his name to see when he last posted. I manually replaced my own name in my profile web address to his and saw he was shown as a resigned member, last posted in Feb this year.. come back Frankie.:(