The all in one consolidated tennis thread Page 38

Quote: George Kaplan @ 9th June 2017, 11:05 PM

Wave @ Gordon

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/13622/166/#P1173732

Murray didn't have enough in the tank, fitness wise, to compete properly in a fifth set, after his illness/injuries this year.

His reflexes are amazing though, sharper than ever.

Hi George! Wave

Murray found his form just in time for Wimbledon. He's fit enough to defend the title and most of all the number one spot. Nadal will come very close during the next few weeks but I think his body/health won't allow him to keep up this intensity. Maybe he won't even finish the season. So it will be a fight between Murray, Federer and maybe Djokovic.

The girls final was excellent.

The girls final was excellent. Or should I be pc and say the none binary final

Stan Must feel like Ned Beatty in Deliverance atm.

Shouldn't have a name that's sounds like wanker...

Tennis players have annoyed me for years, well some of the foreign pros with their unsporting behaviour and anti establishment disrespect. I'd ban that petulant Russian from Wimbledon. What is it with foreigners and their inability to lose sportingly? Wtf do they teach them in their schools? If you can't win throw a strop and blame everyone else, especially the stuffy British because of their colonial past.

Incredible resilience and guts from Andy Murray to see off Fognini who dazzled like a magician until Murray somehow drained his power. Last two sets had everything. Nail biting drama right the end.

Not a massive tennis fan but pick up on a few Wimbledon matches.

Fantastic match this evening though - nearly 5 hours Nadal knocked out by Muller.

I always root for the underdog. I was so surprised that a crowd at Wimbledon were hoping Nadal would win.

Go Federer - smash that ludicrous Sampras total.

He was just a false god.

(and all of the others apart from Murray are on performance enhancing drugs)

But the priority is here, not least because she has spoken so kindly about me:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/getty_previews-the-championships-wimbledon-2016_spo_gyi542977074jpg-js247502790-e1466898689629.jpg?w=960&strip=all

Head? Belly??

An apple and an orange played tennis. Deuce.

Ha! Horseradish's chica is the queen of Wimbledon! Congrats to Garbine!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 15th July 2017, 4:23 PM

Ha! Horseradish's chica is the queen of Wimbledon! Congrats to Garbine!

Very pleased.

As earlier posts on this thread reveal, I supported her before anyone had heard of her.

She has benefited hugely from my coaching.

I was the one who told her to balance the rosewater dish on her head if she won. :)

If you don't believe me, here she is listening to me earlier -

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R374jllMsUU/V1MkKuD7WTI/AAAAAAAAHak/P2Ed2MMJ0_gJeCmmQkzhwM_d0ent3o-xgCLcB/s1600/Garbine%2BMuguruza%2Bsmiling%2Bdimple%2Bcheek%2Bpic%2Bcute%2Bn%2Bsexy%2Bcloseup%2Bpic.jpg)

We have had a lot of good pictures taken of just the two of us together but that one is one of the best in our view. Cool

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 16th July 2017, 4:17 PM

Almost inevitable, but nevertheless well done Roger and Yodel Land, and a new record!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 16th July 2017, 4:17 PM

Shouldn't that be?