Andy Cunningham (Bodger and Badger) RIP

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3743264/bodger-and-badger-actor-andy-cunningham-dead/

Andy Cunningham (Bodger & Badger) has died. I'm really upset, it was my favourite show as a kid (next to ChuckleVision), and when I got the opportunity to meet him (and Badger, of course) at a convention late last year, I've never had a nicer experience (refused to charge me and talked about the series at length). Off to watch some episodes on YouTube, as there's still no DVD...

Doesn't he look old. Very depressing. RIP. Wasn't there a Posh Nosherama involved?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 7th June 2017, 11:40 AM

Doesn't he look old.

The one who does look very old and seems not long for this world is Geoffrey Hayes of Rainbow fame. He was on Pointless last week and although being a bit older than me, he looked about 90 and clearly suffering badly with emphysema - I suspect he was a heavy smoker.

:(
RIP, Bodger.

Such sad news. I too loved Bodger & Badger. Would love to see more (all) of it again now.

Mash potay mash potay...

Quote: Aaron @ 8th June 2017, 12:56 PM

Such sad news. I too loved Bodger & Badger. Would love to see more (all) of it again now.

Mash potay mash potay...

Well Simply Media seem to be the people to pester, they released ChuckleVision and I imagine there'd be a similar marker for Bodger and Badger too.