Things that piss you off Page 1,723

Sacred Blue! If you were living closer I would have to come to your place and smack your botty. :P

You know I'm only teasing! :P (I'm sure you are, too...at least I hope so!)

I get very serious about botty smacking (slaver - drool) Cool

Twitter away birdie. Should I put [[[[massive-text-block]]] warnings like spoiler warnings at the beginnings of my ramble-posts?[/quote]

I'm sorry but when I see most of your posts I think I waste too much time on here to waste reading all you have to say.

Nothing personal!

:)

Quote: Chappers @ 28th May 2017, 3:46 PM

Twitter away birdie. Should I put [[[[massive-text-block]]] warnings like spoiler warnings at the beginnings of my ramble-posts?

I'm sorry but when I see most of your posts I think I waste too much time on here to waste reading all you have to say.

Nothing personal!

:)[/quote]
Hehe, no worries, I know you were just joking, as was I. :)

I wouldn't want to waste time reading my own ramblings either! Just can't help myself sometimes.

When you're chatting on the phone to a girl and you're really funny and cool and sexy but the miserable cow never phones back. That's why I stopped working for the Samaritans.

Tried cutting my phones SIM card down to micro size so it would fit a new phone and I've knackered it so now it doesn't work in any phone. I'm going to have to go in to a Vodafone shop and see if I can get a new PAYG SIM with the same number and am not even sure if that's possible. I knew it was going to end in tears as I picked up the scissors.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 18th June 2017, 8:08 PM

Tried cutting my phones SIM card down to micro size so it would fit a new phone and I've knackered it so now it doesn't work in any phone. I'm going to have to go in to a Vodafone shop and see if I can get a new PAYG SIM with the same number and am not even sure if that's possible. I knew it was going to end in tears as I picked up the scissors.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

You can have your old phone number transferred to your new SIM.

Quote: billwill @ 19th June 2017, 12:57 AM

You can have your old phone number transferred to your new SIM.

I called Vodafone today to see if I can get the number moved to a new SIM or another carrier and discovered the mobile number is registered to my ex who I've not seen for 5 years and would rather eat my own earwax than speak to her again. I've had the number for so long I had completely forgot. I'll go in to a Vodafone shop and try a charm offensive but it looks like they wont be able to help as it's not registered to me. I had almost £6 credit on it as well Teary

TTPYO!

I was at work this morning and thought - yes - I'll post that in TTPYO.

What really pisses me off is that I can't remember what it was!

Quote: Chappers @ 19th June 2017, 7:09 PM

TTPYO!

I was at work this morning and thought - yes - I'll post that in TTPYO.

What really pisses me off is that I can't remember what it was!

I was going to suggest it could have been having to go to work on a Monday morning but with this scorching weather I can't wait to get to work where it's air conditioned. Roll on Autumn.

Air conditioning.

It's hot. Hottest June spell for 20 years. You get your short sleeve shirt out of mothballs for its annual outing. May even leave your vest off. Pop down to the shops for a Racing Post and a few provisions. After 10 minutes in Sainsburys (other supermarkets are available) hypothermia is beginning to set in. Daren't rest and take on board some refreshments in their cafe or you may begin to turn blue. Step outside and the sudden change in temperature hits you.

A fairly new BBC continuity announcer.

I think she's a Geordie. She pronounces the letter H haitch and can't even bloody read properly.

Announcing George Ezra the other day she called him George Erza.

Why do they think they have to get thickoes announcing. What happened to the Queen's English* FFS?

(*Yes I know she's of German descent!)

Ridiculous that technology prevents a shop from selling a simple newspaper! I set off today to buy my favourite Sunday paper. First problem was in Tesco Extra where they hadn't received the paper at all. Next stop Morrison's where I was told their supply of the paper had come in but they couldn't sell me it because it wouldn't scan - I tried not to gnash my teeth at the assistant who told me this! Anyway I finally got the very last copy in a small independent local shop. I told the man the copy he was selling me was like gold dust but I think he thought I was mad.