Brothels and build up to it

Hello women in the audience, we live in australia and brothels are legal "throw something at me now" I am not a good ducker (audience laughs)
I no right i come out and my first joke is about brothels but i wanted to explain that guys dont just wake up one day and say i'm going to a brothel. It's a lead up it takes about 3 weaks . Every morning he wakes u drinking his coffee or smoking his bong looking at the morning paper seeing the brothel adds, I bet you girls think that if we have the money we going straight ther right? wrong we close the paper we go out and we try, o dear we try so so hard to hook up, then get knocked down , 3 weeks go by that newspapers looking pretty good and that hot chick from 3 weeks ago isnt in the paper no more shes gone. So its been 3 weeks we tried o so hard okay were going for it , next morning we have a shower deoderant on we are going to that brothel to hook up with that hot chick
we get there and you know what she says to us have a shower, oh yer you just slept with 10 guys you asking me to have a shower we do the deed we come home, f**kk this paper i'm watching sports