Twin Peaks Return? Page 2

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-32194193

:(

No one mentioned the great theme music...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE

Hope this will be good!

I'm so nervous!
Even the trailers are scary and nothing scary even happens in them.

One of the things I loved about the original was that it was chock-a-block with gorgeous women. I hope they've chock-a-blocked this one with as many.

Also, I did David Lynch's deaf FBI agent. And the incredibly rude one. Although he died recently, so I'm guessing he's not in it.

Yes, there were tons of gorgeous people of all genders. It was great for that.

So who's died in real life? I know about the log lady, the scary baddie whose name I'm not even going to type, and the older guy who was in Kill Bill.

Miguel Ferrer.

Who was also the mighty sleazebag yuppie in Robocop.

He's dead as well, Jack Nance:

Aw. :(

This guy isn't dead, but I'm sad they've recast him.

He and Dale Cooper had a bromance before bromances were a thing.

Oh, by the way, saw this CD in my local record store this week. A Hungarian artrock band from the 70s. The one on the bottom left looks a bit like a young Kyle McLachlan:

Lol, wow. He does.
That is the most 70s thing I've ever seen.

Has anybody seen it?
I read some good things about it. I'm very looking forward to order the DVD(s) when it's out.

I used to watch Twin Peaks and always thought it was based on a true story. The image of Laura in the coffin gave me nightmares.

Just watched the first episode. I thought it was kind of perfect!
Confusing, weird, scary, intriguing.
And so cool spotting all the old characters. I probably wouldn't have even remembered some of them if I hadn't just done a massive binge watch.

I just started watching too, pretty much right after I finished the old episodes (I'm a late convert!). I also thought it was fantastic - still recognisably Twin Peaks and Lynchian in style, but with a twist. I love how they continued with the whole black lodge trippiness from the final episode of the last series. Totally baffling, but captivating somehow. Also thought it was noticably bold how it has virtually no score at all - a massive departure from the musical themes running through the original series.