The life of luxury

Hello fellow comedy lovers! :D
Gosh we YouTuber's live a life of luxury, we really do! :D Here I am crawling through this brand new website I found, desperately hoping it will help me shine some light on my YouTube channel. I'm on the hunt for my audience, I know I want to make people laugh with my observation comedy but I don't really know who I'm trying to make laugh. I know its young adults, maybe 16-25, possibly female - but I only think this because I find myself funny and I fit into that box. My main audience according to YouTube is actually older males. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm happy to make anyone laugh who stumbles upon my channel. I just wish I knew more about who I was making comedy for, you know? Pleased
So, in sort, that's who I am :D My names Sophie, I'm a YouTube comedian, and I come here in peace, searching for a new audience, who's funny bones I can hopefully (politely Whistling nnocently ) tickle! :D

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel "Sophie Alice" (I'm the girl with short dark hair and a camera) and give me firm, constructive feedback. As my bio says, I promise I can handle it! :D

So hello! Nice to meet you, I hope we all be friends as I make my journey to be a new audience Cool

Welcome Sofie. We are a lazy bunch around here so a link to your channel might be handy.

Wave

Haha, I thought dropping a link on my first day might be rude :D But I know that lazy feeling allllll too well! Pleased here you go! :D https://www.youtube.com/c/sophiealice