BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 31

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 7th May 2017, 11:37 PM

I've met Godot as well
But the senile old c**t probably doesn't even remember

So much lurking going on on this forum...

I do remember. You had to dash off with your missus to some hotel - about five minutes after I arrived. She rather wittily later commented on it not really being bukkake when there's only one of you. Shortly after that BillWill pulled up from a bell ringing meeting. (I'm not joking). I spent the rest of the evening watching Carpark and Kevin Murphy buy each other drinks and haltingly fail to chat up a couple of random buers. I had a brief conversation with Carpark, wherein he told me that I shouldn't make fun of people's appearance (I had pointed out on the forum that he looked like Jeremy Beadle) and I told him that I hadn't intended that to be an insult. This all took place in my old work pub near Red Lion Square. Had it not been for the unpretentious good-natured company of Badge and my Hefner-like domestic situation waiting at home I would have surely lain down head first in the nearest bus lane.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/16107/

Thanks for that Don, most amusing. :D

Quote: don rushmore @ 8th May 2017, 3:11 AM

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/16107/

F**k me, those were the days.

I was still sharp enough to crack this: 'I vote this sketch be called 'The Discreet Charm of the BCG.'

And two people got it.

Jesus, I miss Griff.

It looks like we've gone from:

To:

TWAT

Who is that?

Dermot O'Leary?

Someone said last year that the true winner was the one with the most upward green arrows.

I have twelve in a row.

The game's too easy.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th May 2017, 3:02 AM

Who is that?

Dermot O'Leary?

Someone said last year that the true winner was the one with the most upward green arrows.

I have twelve in a row.

The game's too easy.

Considering you spent most of the time at the bottom, is that any wonder? :D

Quote: don rushmore @ 11th May 2017, 1:54 AM

TWAT

Normally when I quote a post with a picture in it I take it out. But not this time.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud Don's best ever post. As authentic as a size nine in the pills. Simple. Brutal. Unambiguous. Like it.

Here's a more recent photo of Gerry -

Seriously Gerry, I've been kicking shit out of you for weeks and you get a few more points than me on a wildcard and your balls burst out of your trousers. You only took points off me because I had a game week from hell. Marco Silva loosing his 41 match home record to Sunderland? Kane, Alli and Erikson getting nothing from West Ham? Could have gone the other way this week with me passing you. Your fourth highest points are from an autosub. Put your cock away.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th May 2017, 8:31 AM

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud Don's best ever post.

Ouch :)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th May 2017, 9:00 AM

Put your cock away.

Leave Steve Sunshine out of this!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th May 2017, 9:00 AM

Here's a more recent photo of Gerry -

Seriously Gerry, I've been kicking shit out of you for weeks and you get a few more points than me on a wildcard and your balls burst out of your trousers. You only took points off me because I had a game week from hell. Marco Silva loosing his 41 match home record to Sunderland? Kane, Alli and Erikson getting nothing from West Ham? Could have gone the other way this week with me passing you. Your fourth highest points are from an autosub. Put your cock away.

The earlier one is also Noddy Holder?

Must have been at the time of Ambrose Slade.

Get Down and Get With It.

Not that anyone needs my help but you could all do worse than Musa, Kone and Bony as your GW37 forward line.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 11th May 2017, 12:57 AM

It looks like we've gone from:

To:

..and now it's this:

..but back to the matter in hand: soccerball.

What a lazy b***ard Gabbiadini is. I've never seen anyone so immobile* off the ball - he does absolutely nothing. Why did I buy him? Why? Why?

*I include Princess Diana in that.

He's injured mate.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th May 2017, 8:27 PM

He's injured mate.

:D