8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown - Series 6 Page 8

With no sign of a series of the "regular" show this year, can it be assumed that's been done away with altogether?

I've never liked this show but I like 8 Out Of 10 Cats.

Enjoyed this year's festive special. I can't believe they are yet again returning to this Countdown version again in January. We had eighteen weeks of it throughout the summer in 2015!! We want some normal 8 Out Of 10 Cats back on TV. The two new specials for Christmas just simply aren't enough.

Quote: G180e @ 24th December 2015, 2:28 PM GMT

Enjoyed this year's festive special. I can't believe they are yet again returning to this Countdown version again in January. We had eighteen weeks of it throughout the summer in 2015!! We want some normal 8 Out Of 10 Cats back on TV. The two new specials for Christmas just simply aren't enough.

No we don't. 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown is the best programme on TV. Lots of brilliant (smutty) humour and you can also play along (like I used to do with the regular Countdown when I used to be around in afternoons).

Another vote for going back to normal 8 Out Of 10 Cats. It's been away far too long.

Catsdown has now almost run its course and just has the same old guests all the time. The odd episode now and again is fine. But having 10+ runs several times a year is far too much.

Plus I do get the feeling Sean Lock is not really that into the show any more.

Watched tonight's new Episode and felt it was pretty flat.

Nice to see Jason Manford on there, but had the feeling that even the guests were not that into the show.

The "have you got a mascot" section now drags far too long, Jimmy Carr or his lookalike doing stuff doing the letters rounds is no longer interesting.

Plus I can't be the only one to find the whole guests pretending to be thick, no longer funny.

Did laugh at "Wookie Goldberg" though.

PS. Ok Jimmy, enough with the Carol Vorderman or can't dance jokes to Rachel. Time now to come up with something new for her.

Where has series 12 gone?