Henry IX

Surprised there was no topic for this.

So, new Clement and La Frenais. Thoughts?

I liked it, some cracking lines and has a lot of potential. Not overly enamoured with the lead character, which could be a problem, but I will stick with it.

I'll give it a go and let you know what I think.

I enjoyed this a lot.

Loved it. Hearkened back to the days of clever yet sweet comedy. Cast is superb. Couldn't have been happier with it unless they announced a full series starting in the fall!

Far exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to more.

Looks like a good cast, I'll give it a go!

I feel we're long overdue the next episode. couldn't find any info online. expected 6 episodes, only 3 have aired - surely that's not it??

Quote: Alfie J @ 4th May 2017, 9:59 PM

I feel we're long overdue the next episode. couldn't find any info online. expected 6 episodes, only 3 have aired - surely that's not it??

You didn't search far; this site has all the info! Click the links at the top of the page. There were only 3 episodes made.

Ah, I thought that was only for episodes already aired.
I didn't feel like it was complete, I felt the story still had a way to run. Will rewatch number 3 now

Quote: Alfie J @ 4th May 2017, 11:39 PM

Ah, I thought that was only for episodes already aired.
I didn't feel like it was complete, I felt the story still had a way to run. Will rewatch number 3 now

Ah, interesting! I will take that on board. Perhaps we can make things a bit more obvious. But no, we always list the complete series, including anything upcoming. E.g. https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/hignfy/episodes/53/ :)

I for one am very much hoping that Gold order a second, full-length series.