People you can't bear, but it's not really fair . . . Page 4

I just googled her and she is a lot prettier than most transgender people I've seen who tend to still look masculine. She looks a bit like Rita Simons. In a way I can understand if she doesn't want to discuss her past because she might want to start a new life and confine her time as a man to history.

When she was a man it was probably out of jealousy and envy that she was mean to other women. A bit like that boy at school who is mean to all the girlies and pulls their hair because he secretly fancies them or wants to wear their clothes.

I looked her up too. Rita Simons! You're right. She reminded me of someone but I couldn't place who. She is very pretty.

Simon Cowell, Pierced Organ and Gary Barlow.

Louie Spence...triggers an immediate channel change.

Quote: playfull @ 3rd May 2017, 4:08 PM

Louie Spence...triggers an immediate channel change.

Ooooh so bold - is that a euphemism, heart? I wondered where your moniker came from. :$

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd May 2017, 4:16 PM

Ooooh so bold - is that a euphemism, heart? I wondered where your moniker came from. :$

A euphemism? You are on the wrong bus there mate. You are definitely barking up the wrong tree!

I like Louie, but has he even been on anything in the last couple of years?

I like him as well. He was on A Place in The Sun the other week from a few years ago, with his boyfriend. I think he is fun and genuine.

Louie is one of these people I judged too quickly. Initially, I found him so overtly camp I thought he was annoying, but he has shown many facets to his personality since and I now think he's fabulous, darling . . .

But it's going the other way with Aisling Bea . . . and is not fair because I want to like her.

8 Out Of 10 Cats was/is all about the minds of Sean Lock and Jon Richardson as far as I'm concerned so will not slam her for that, but she has actually stopped me watching it.

Just find her irritating more than she's funny, like I'm missing something.

:S

Oh I love her.
I thought for a second you were talking about Roisin Conaty. Apparently I get all Irish names mixed up. :/
(I like both of them.)

Quote: Will Cam @ 4th May 2017, 7:40 PM

I like him as well. He was on A Place in The Sun the other week from a few years ago, with his boyfriend. I think he is fun and genuine.

Aw.
I just googled him and apparently he's working on some show where he drives people around in a cab. How he's going to show off his splits in a cab I don't know.

Quote: zooo @ 4th May 2017, 8:54 PM

Oh I love her.
I thought for a second you were talking about Roisin Conaty. Apparently I get all Irish names mixed up. :/
(I like both of them.)

I love her and Sara Pascoe too, so there's obviously something wrong with me re Bea.
:|

Maybe it's the accent. How do you feel about David O'Doherty?

Quote: zooo @ 4th May 2017, 9:21 PM

Maybe it's the accent. How do you feel about David O'Doherty?

Love him, and Irish in general, so nothing to do with nationality which would never be a reason to dislike someone anyway . . . it's just chemistry, whatever that means.

She reminds me a little of the super popular head girl everyone wanted to be like, and be friends with, except me, because I was a non-conformist maverick.

So is my problem, probably, as she's like those girls that just had no likeability factor for me as they viewed themselves as flawless, and I respect and warm to a little more humility.

Ha! That's weird, as she comes across to me like one of the weirdos who I would have been friends with.

But anyway, that's the beauty of this thread!

Quote: zooo @ 4th May 2017, 9:58 PM

Ha! That's weird, as she comes across to me like one of the weirdos who I would have been friends with.

But anyway, that's the beauty of this thread!

She is a little left field, but she comes across to me as a tad too satisfied with everything she says regardless of whether it's funny or not, whereas other comedians will work with the audience, recognise when an ad lib is perhaps a bit shit and do 'humble', but she doesn't as she doesn't seem to engage that way.

If she did, I probably wouldn't have a problem.