Status report Page 5,962

The hail storm only lasted about 10 mins, now it is sunny. (ish).

Quote: Chappers @ 26th April 2017, 5:48 PM

Not when I was there this morning but we had a couple of hail stones in Redhill this afternoon.

Two? Wow, I bet that made the natives restless.

I've decided that when I've finished the scripts I'm currently working on I'm going to submit them under a female name. That's the way to get the BBC interested.

Nothing can go wrong with this plan!

Just had a relaxing, escapist evening watching an am dram club do two of my more ridiculous plays. Always feel I shouldn't be laughing at my own jokes, but I did.

If they are delivered well and better than you hoped, I would laugh too.

Quote: keewik @ 28th April 2017, 10:22 PM

Just had a relaxing, escapist evening watching an am dram club do two of my more ridiculous plays. Always feel I shouldn't be laughing at my own jokes, but I did.

Brilliant. Are you going to post them for us to see?

Quote: Chappers @ 27th April 2017, 8:49 PM

I've decided that when I've finished the scripts I'm currently working on I'm going to submit them under a female name. That's the way to get the BBC interested.

Can I suggest 'Shelia Blige'.

Will Cam has had a fewSleepy

Quote: Will Cam @ 28th April 2017, 11:16 PM

Brilliant. Are you going to post them for us to see?

No. I don't want my cover blown.

Quote: keewik @ 28th April 2017, 11:57 PM

No. I don't want my cover blown.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud My God! How did you find out? :O

L.E is nearly on maternity leave and working from home this week... because she can't put her shoes on anymore without help.

She is basically Little Miss Sunshine - a big ball and legs

You could wear wellies:P

Is that where the term 'barefoot and pregnant' actually came from? Because you can't reach to put any shoes on.

Well done.

Quote: zooo @ 2nd May 2017, 2:25 PM

Is that where the term 'barefoot and pregnant' actually came from? Because you can't reach to put any shoes on.

Hmmm I don't know. Good question.

I can put on ballet pumps and slippers cause they are slip ons - but anything with laces, forget about it.