Looking for a YouTube comedy partner

Grrrrreatings!

So - I'm looking for a comedy partner in crime to start a YouTube channel with. I don't have an exact vision for the channel but I have a few ideas, so would be good to bounce them off someone! Maybe a sketch show, or maybe (probably) just talking/vlogging about normal stuff in the wittiest way possible.

I DO have a vision for the person I'm looking to partner up with - hopefully you're out there! (this will sounds like a personal ad - sorry but bare with!)

- around my age range (21-28), ideally London-based
- very passionate about comedy and knows his/her stuff
- you are a million different people from one day to the next....
- ambitious, hungry and serious about being a YouTube success
- IMPORTANTLY a genuinely nice person to the core, no bad-tempered, trustworthy and great to work
- and err uniquely sexy

(this is def not a personal ad! Still, not much I can say to prove otherwise.. meh)

If you're interested, reply/message me and let's do this!

Hi, I'd love to do something like this! However I'm only 18 so I'm probably not what you're looking for. Errr

This isn't gonna end well.

dsm

Hi There!

I'm 22, comedy obsessed, equally YouTube obsessed and actually already on there creating vlog based content and YouTube style talking head comedy. In the past 8 weeks I've been travelling America so its been a lot of vlogging butthat's not really my thing I've found!

Check out my YouTube channel here: www.youtube.com/ranaldnisbet and watch "What Happens When you Get too drunk" which is my favourite one I've done! Also "Why I Hate Call Centres"

Have a watch and then let me know if you're interested in working together!

I'm moving to London for work in 3 weeks time!

Quote: Ranald Nisbet @ 15th August 2015, 10:57 PM BST

I'm moving to London for work in 3 weeks time!

Is it a day job?

If so, I have some advice for you.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 16th August 2015, 11:17 AM BST

Is it a day job?

Yes it is a day a job

Quote: Rood Eye @ 16th August 2015, 11:17 AM BST

Is it a day job?

How did you become so expert on day jobs ?

Hi, hope you don't mind the random message, but did your post prove successful?
I'm looking for a similar group or individuals for something, so would appreciate you sharing your success, or otherwise, on this posting.

Many thanks.

Max