Raising The Wind

Has anyone seen this 1961 film? About some music students in a shared flat in London. Produced by Peter Rogers and directed by Gerald Thomas (of the Carry Ons) and written by Bruce Montgomery (who wrote the music for the Doctor films).

Cast includes:
James Robertson Justice
Sid James
Kenneth Williams
Leslie Phillips
Jim Dale
Liz Fraser
Lance Percival

Is it worth tracking down a copy? Mixed reviews on Amazon, suggesting there's not much screen time for Kenneth Williams or Jim Dale.

No, I've not seen it, but anything by Rogers and Thomas - nevermind a cast list like that - is worth a go, surely?

I saw it one wet Sunday afternoon years ago and had lost the remote. Music students form the early sixties, all a bit prehistoric for me but interesting to see familiar faces when youngish. I recall Sid and Lance Percival as dodgy agents. Lance should have been in more films.

I've sent it once or twice and as Wigwam says the main interest is in seeing familiar faces. While they're not really cameos that's what it feels like. I might have got a bit distracted by the "ooh...who's that and what were they in". From memory it some elements did seem a bit tame especially around the romance elements.