Sitcom writing partner

Looking for a sitcom writer who is interested in working with me on a idea I've got, I have written sitcoms in the past but am interested in getting somebody on board with this latest idea just to bounce ideas etc

Hi i wouldnt mind but i would like to know what the idea is first

I would love to try and help you out and explore ideas... I will PM you my email

i've got a couple of pilots and a few ideas too, maybe there's some value in having a chat and seeing if we click?

Drop me a line!

Max

Hello to the other repliers! Maybe we could all benefit from having a chat and seeing where it takes us. I've got a couple of pilots written that could do with fresh eyes and another idea i'm keen to start with a co-writer. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Max

Hello all for anyone that fancies this idea and wants to try out something new, please private message me and I will forward you my contact information.

I think it's a great idea and potentially very beneficial for fellow writers, comics etc to share ideas and get feedback as well as that it allows us all to explore each other's thoughts and different approaches towards comedy.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards
Ashley

Hi
This is my first step into the world of collaborating...I work in a small coastal town in Australia...very isolating as I work online...would love to be part of anything where I get to be a bouncer of ideas through to provide some help in moving things forward for you
At least you know Ill never pop in!
Hope I can help

Hi again Glen, want to email me and we can swap ideas away from this forum?

siwall@mail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Si