Is this dodgy??

Starting today, whenever I click on the site - or any pages within it - I get an invalid certificate warning for the following site -
delivery. swid. switchadhub. com (spaces added to avoid hotlink)
Is this me or you?

I've not encountered any such problems. Can't be of any more use than that I'm afraid.

I've had something like that a couple of times in recent weeks but I couldn't give you the site code. I had something along the lines of there being a problem with the security certificate and I shouldn't proceed.

I'm no expert, but the 3 review sites I've looked all do not give it a green light. Scamadviser.com only gives it 24% , mind you Trump.com gets 100% so...

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th March 2017, 4:58 PM

Starting today, whenever I click on the site - or any pages within it - I get an invalid certificate warning for the following site -
Is this me or you?

Not getting that, but do get a stalling page load with "page is running a long script" quite often. When I click "stop script" option the page immediately loads. Not a big problem but thought I ought to mention it.

Quote: keewik @ 29th March 2017, 7:50 PM

I've had something like that a couple of times in recent weeks but I couldn't give you the site code. I had something along the lines of there being a problem with the security certificate and I shouldn't proceed.

I must also say, I ignored it because I get the same message if I try to access my website emails through Google and I know there isn't a problem.

Is this me or you?

I think this must be something to do with the pervy sites you've been visiting.

Is this me or you?

Thanks for bringing this up, Lazzard.

There's absolutely nothing to worry about here. It's simply a quirk in our advertising providers: probably one specific advert has a setting wrong. We'll look into it.

Quote: playfull @ 29th March 2017, 8:33 PM

Not getting that, but do get a stalling page load with "page is running a long script" quite often. When I click "stop script" option the page immediately loads. Not a big problem but thought I ought to mention it.

Thanks for mentioning it, playfull. That certainly shouldn't be happening. Could you let us what page(s) it's happening on, and whether anything displays weirdly (or not at all - possibly it could be the adverts again) once you do load the page?

If there's any other information available in that long script prompt it would be great to see too.

Gone this morning!!

Quote: Aaron @ 29th March 2017, 11:19 PM

Thanks for mentioning it, playfull. That certainly shouldn't be happening. Could you let us what page(s) it's happening on, and whether anything displays weirdly (or not at all - possibly it could be the adverts again) once you do load the page?

If there's any other information available in that long script prompt it would be great to see too.

Has not happened since...