Cheers Page 6

Friends is a warm cup of coffee. Cheers is a nice pint and Frasier is a fruity glass of wine.

Quote: Lee @ 20th April 2015, 4:28 PM BST

Friends is a warm cup of coffee. Cheers is a nice pint and Frasier is a fruity glass of wine.

Friends is more like a pint of vinegar.

I always find it quite shocking that we went from Cheers to Friends in just a year and a bit. They're like completely different universes.

Quote: Ben @ 20th April 2015, 11:07 PM BST

I always find it quite shocking that we went from Cheers to Friends in just a matter of months. They're like completely different universes.

Amazing. Just checked.

Cheers - End 1993. Friends - Start 1994.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th April 2015, 5:38 PM BST

Friends is more like a pint of vinegar.

To a bitter old man like you :P

Quote: Ben @ 20th April 2015, 11:07 PM BST

I always find it quite shocking that we went from Cheers to Friends in just a year and a bit. They're like completely different universes.

Wow!

I don't think you can compare them. Of course you CAN compare them but Cheers is funny.

Yes but vinegar is bitter and that was my joke!

If you watch a very early Friends it looks very, very old. And a bit Cheers-y to me.

Unless you weren't at all talking about how they look.

Yes! The first season(s) are very "warm" whilst later ones became too um, less warm. In those early seasons the live studio audiences sounded different too and sounded like they had come straight from the Cheers set. Later they became too whoopy.

Quote: Lee @ 21st April 2015, 7:34 AM BST

Yes! The Later they became too whoopy.

Maybe a whoopy cushion would sort that out ? Whistling nnocently

Hey Gordon, just saw Max Wright as a failed political candidate in Cheers.

I watched the last episode of Cheers recently. It was waaaaaaay too long.

I haven't seen much of the later series, but it seems like it was definitely time to call last orders.

Norm's bar tab dissected. Here

I could do with a drink...

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 25th March 2017, 8:33 AM

Norm's bar tab dissected. Here

I could do with a drink...

MATHS! IT'S FUCKING MATHS WITH AN "S"!

Not in Trumpland.