Steve Martin is bringing out a master class on comedy.

Steve Martin is bringing out a master class in comedy. Details here:

https://www.masterclass.com/classes/steve-martin-teaches-comedy?utm_source=Paid&utm_medium=AdWords&utm_term=Aq-Prospecting&utm_content=Search&utm_campaign=SM

What do people think ?

He is okay , he knows he ows it all to john candy and to say anything bad about him would direspect candy cause he wanted to work with him again martin wanted to go it alone shame

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 26th September 2017, 6:45 PM

He is okay , he knows he ows it all to john candy and to say anything bad about him would direspect candy cause he wanted to work with him again martin wanted to go it alone shame

I'm not sure what you mean because I think Steve Martin and John Candy only did Planes, Trains and Automobiles together.

My favourite Steve Martin fillm The Man With Two Brains which is perfect goofball comedy. He has done some other good films like the Jerk and Roxanne and the Father of the Bride films have funny moments. In an interview about Dennis Pennis, Paul Kaye says he regrets the moment he asks Steve Martin why he wasn't funny anymore because Steve was offended and then cancelled a gig or party or something like that.

Did the Aaron Sorkin MasterClass and that was brilliant - they're well put together