What are you watching on TV? Page 2,102

All about Martin McGuiness on the news.

F**k him.

Don't know what you say. He did both good and bad. Northern Ireland's certainly a better place now than in 1969.

This forum is notoriously right wing. Martin McGuiness was fundamental negotiator in the Good Friday Agreement, which has offered both Eire and Northern Ireland a future and saved lives. I doubt Will Cam even knows what it is.

'Round the coast of Ireland' or something like that. Great nature programme. Makes me feel the need to go back to Ireland. Especially now I know more about the ancestors.

Hell boy II on ITV 2. I love these films, the characters are brilliant as are the stories. They put the Marvel franchise to shame.

Watching Hellboy and Abe Sapien singing along to Barry Manilow's 'I can't smile without you' while getting pissed is the highlight of my day.

Just noticed that possibly one of the best independent films ever made (and most disturbing) is on tonight on Film 4 - Dead Man's Shoes. Paddy Considine just rocks in it as one of the most convincing depictions of a character I have ever seen.

"You're f***ing there mate . . ."

Brilliant.

(I don't do chick flicks - they're for airheads and I'm deep & heavy).

Is that Rhona Cameron in Casualty? Not seen her for years.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th March 2017, 9:37 PM

Is that Rhona Cameron in Casualty? Not seen her for years.

She won Pointless Celebs. on Saturday just gone, with Sean Hughes. Can't remember final subject now but she was very knowledgeable in it.

Gordon Ramsay thinks he can save the Nightly Show. Oh dear, another deluded ego.
I have my 'Gordonisms' bingo card done already for Monday night, which includes classics such as:

'wow wow wow'

'let me tell you,'

and

'do you know that?'

I reckon I'll have a full house several times over before the break.

:P

I think Ramsey is one of the last TV hosts I'd want to watch after Pierced Organ.

I just saw an advert for The Only Way is Essex.

Please tell me they're just crap actors.

Ramsay was really doing quite well on Nightly Show until he started showing off his filleting skills in relative silence while his guests looked on in bemusement.

Awkward.

Is it a half hour evening chat show with guests or a weekend morning show? You don't have to pad-out content with inappropriate items during a show that only lasts 30 minutes anyway.

Very confusing format as the viewer is simply left trying to figure out what it's supposed to be so that when it gets to "that's all we have time for tonight", you've had quite enough.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 28th March 2017, 10:35 PM

Ramsay was really doing quite well on Nightly Show until he started showing off his filleting skills in relative silence while his guests looked on in bemusement.

Awkward.

Is it a half hour evening chat show with guests or a weekend morning show? You don't have to pad-out content with inappropriate items during a show that only lasts 30 minutes anyway.

Very confusing format as the viewer is simply left trying to figure out what it's supposed to be so that when it gets to "that's all we have time for tonight", you've had quite enough.

Some of us were watching a repeat of the brilliant "12 Days of Christine" on BBC 2.

Whistling nnocently