I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,899

Can't believe this news, it makes the heart sink that this shit is happening to innocent people and for what??? Utter deluded c**ts.

Yes, very sad. My very best wishes to England/GB.

And I'm truly thankful nothing like this has happened yet in my country.
:(

Hope this link posts correctly. https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-jr-westminster-attack-reaction-twitter-sadiq-khan-independent-7644511

Like father like son. Insensitive arsehole.

Quote: keewik @ 22nd March 2017, 7:55 PM

Hope this link posts correctly. https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-jr-westminster-attack-reaction-twitter-sadiq-khan-independent-7644511

Like father like son. Insensitive arsehole.

With his 'comment' it is difficult to imagine he did not know exactly what he was doing. This is not just unpleasant it is genuinely sinister. Particularly as he is refusing to apologise or clarify his 'misleading 'quote'. The most worrying thing is that the people who only get their propaganda from such tweets will believe it.

And now Farage and that Hopkins bitch stamping on the memories of the dead on the vile Fox News.
Hopkins sneering at Sadiq Kahn as a "muslim son of a bus driver".
God - non-Christian AND poor - the ultimate crime.
These are the real hate criminals.
Trump Junior...well, what did you expect?
Pirate

At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, it's sheer lack of intelligence based on proper ignorance and prejudice that makes people brand all other people with a certain religion as potential extremists.

Most 'regular' people, regardless of religion, geographical origin and flavour, unless actual sociopaths, are born with built-in empathy for others, so I struggle to understand how anyone can be converted, just by teaching/brainwashing, into a total monster, devoid of any empathy whatsoever, who is capable of indiscriminately causing so much devastation to so many fellow human beings. It must logically be such a tiny minority.

I don't think I would be capable even if I was fuelled with indescribable rage and hate - so there must be some sort of underlying propensity to this which allows this indoctrination to penetrate sufficiently to allow them to act out such atrocities. I wonder how many embarked on such an act but couldn't go through with it?

But is a sad fact they will continue to find new ways of causing such pain and misery, no matter how many laws we have on planes, or concrete blocks in front of buildings and markets, but now I think we even need bollards in the middle of certain pavements . . . or tall speed bumps every few metres just to stop anyone mounting the pavement achieving any sort of speed. It may be an obstacle to pedestrians, but who would object if it potentially avoids this again, when all they need to do is not look down at their phone constantly while walking - which I saw countless people do crossing the roads when I lived in London, and only reason they were not knocked down was due to pure volume and therefore slowness of traffic - which gave them a chance to get out of the way . . .

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd March 2017, 11:37 AM

And now Farage and that Hopkins bitch stamping on the memories of the dead on the vile Fox News.
Hopkins sneering at Sadiq Kahn as a "muslim son of a bus driver".
God - non-Christian AND poor - the ultimate crime.
These are the real hate criminals.
Trump Junior...well, what did you expect?
Pirate

Three people that lack empathy and have the emotional range of an 8 year old. Really hate it when Hopkins says "I'm just saying it like it is." . No, a 3 year old saying "poo" whilst pointing at poo, is saying it like it is. Katie is just obnoxious.

Sorry Firkin i have to disagree with you. When you say -

Quote: Firkin @ 23rd March 2017, 3:46 PM

Katie is just obnoxious.

You are wrong she is also poisonous, factually inaccurate and ugly on the inside. Apart from that i totally agree with you.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 23rd March 2017, 12:33 PM

It's sheer lack of intelligence based on proper ignorance and prejudice that makes people brand all other people with a certain religion as potential extremists.

It's sheer lack of intelligence based on proper ignorance and prejudice that makes people brand all other people who advocate for stricter border/immigration controls as racists and Islamophobes.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 23rd March 2017, 12:33 PM

Most 'regular' people, regardless of religion, geographical origin and flavour, unless actual sociopaths, are born with built-in empathy for others, so I struggle to understand how anyone can be converted, just by teaching/brainwashing, into a total monster, devoid of any empathy whatsoever, who is capable of indiscriminately causing so much devastation to so many fellow human beings. It must logically be such a tiny minority.

I don't think I would be capable even if I was fuelled with indescribable rage and hate - so there must be some sort of underlying propensity to this which allows this indoctrination to penetrate sufficiently to allow them to act out such atrocities.

It's certainly a minority, but I'm not all that sure that it's a tiny one. Remember that there are entire nations in which homosexuality is punishable by death. Where women aren't allowed to drive cars. Where non-Muslims aren't allowed to enter certain cities. Where any religious scripture other than the Koran is forbidden by law. Where blasphemy earns the nonbeliever a death sentence. Where women are forced to wear burqas. Where women are not permitted to be alone in the company of nonfamilial men. Where women are killed for being raped. Where women are forced into marriages against their wills. It goes on and on, and it's ingrained in entire societies. Is it really any wonder that Muslims are pouring into Iraq and Syria to join ISIS? There seems to be no shortage of suicide bombers or mass murderers, but that's to be expected from people who are bombarded with "Death to America! Death to Israel! Death to the infidels!" by their religious leaders, peers and governments on a daily basis.

If they hate the west so much and believe in eternal afterlife with virgins and cake, why don't they just cut out the middleman and blow themselves to kingdom come and leave us the hell alone?

I don't understand why these extremist types care SO much about spoiling everyone else's life that they dedicate theirs to travelling and scheming and plotting and whatever, whereas when people bother me I just give them a wide berth, as I don't want to waste my life being a dick.

They're not working on any level non violent non extremist people can understand, they're so deluded in their beliefs that they don't actually give their victims a second thought. We do safeguarding training at work and spotting and steering young people away from radicalization is now something that they're providing for people on the front line working with young people. I think after a certain point some people cross a line which gives them the mentality to commit terror, so prevention is something that's needed at the beginning.

A massive sum raised for family of Keith Palmer . . . and comic relief tonight. I am so proud of the generosity of the people of this country.

But another epic fail for people across the pond though . . . give it up, mate - they are even saying the healthcare plan had overlooked many issues and was even shockingly bad, but you've made so many enemies they could have rejected it anyway, so I think you should just crawl off home now with your tail between your legs before you try to ruin people's lives any more with your selfish policies, as this party's over.

I see Trump is blaming the Democrats.No matey it was your own side that screwed you.

Trump now:
"I never said I'd repeal it and replace it within 64 days,"

No, because he said he'd do it straightaway on numerous occasions during campaign rally:
"We will be able to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare,"

. . . then, to irreparably and ironically injure his own credibility further:
"You're going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

How many more lies and epic fails before this clown is booted out?

Quote: wigwam willy @ 25th March 2017, 3:17 AM

I see Trump is blaming the Democrats.No matey it was your own side that screwed you.

Yep.
Turns out it wasn't cruel enough for the right-wingers.
Ironic.