Doctor At Large

They've been showing this on ITV3 in the afternoons.

Currently watching this afternoon's episode on Catch Up written by John Cleese and featuring a young Mollie Sugden and a young Patricia Routledge who is a white witch. Very slip and quite attractive.

I saw one the other day with Richard O'Sullivan as the despicable creepy one. He played the part really well but he became quite normal in Man About The House and Robin's Nest. Shows what a good actor he is.

Does nobody else watch or enjoy this? It seems to be on every afternoon on ITV3.

I'm currently watching through all the Doctor series on DVD, having first got into them through ITV3. Now almost finished Doctor in Charge, pitty ITV3 only show Doctor in the House and Doctor at large because I think they are all great!

They were. Some great sitcom Actors and writers.

I do remember watching most series and enjoying them. One - or some - of ITV's classiest sitcoms to my mind.

I am enjoying this but by today's standards it is incredible sexist and there would a tremendous outcry if it was made now.

That could be said of a lot of sitcoms of the era!

One of the doctors was like a posh version of the toothy bus conductor from On the Buses.