Things that piss you off Page 1,704

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJF7itdKagA

The main man (in his genre)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th March 2017, 8:57 AM

Possibly the only famous "Justin" I don't want to kick in the knackers.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th March 2017, 8:57 AM

kick in the knackers.

Is that a way of keeping warm at high altitude ?

All this FB positive psychology. F**k your 3 positive things a day for 21 days. F**k you. There are only 5 Spice Girls so if I played that tweet cutie ain't-life-awesome game, I wouldn't even make it through the weekend - and even if I did, it'll still be f**king Monday afterwards. So f**k you.

I am reading 'Watership Down'. It is total and utter f**king shit. Aw diddums, prettie lickle prickle bunnies get booted outa their wondrous warm warren, well f**k that, innocent humans get evicted onto the street every day, you soppy sloppy sod. Rabbits can't talk and even if they could, they'd just say, 'I need another shag' or 'Pass me a carrot' or 'You've got funny teeth' - they wouldn't hold intellectual ecologically-sound environmentally-aware mass debates on man's cruelty to man and nature and bunny. Was Bugs Bunny responsible for The Sistine Chapel, the internal combustion engine and the Divine Comedy? F**k you. And f**k the film too, just when we thought we finally got rid of the crap one outa Simon and Garfunkel. F**k you. Really. F**k you.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 18th March 2017, 1:06 PM

I am reading 'Watership Down'. It is total and utter diddums, prettie lickle prickle bunnies..

Well that is a post i never expected to see!

Clients. Who hire you to do a job, and upon completion and submission, their executives decide to get involved by messing things up, so everything needs to be fixed again.

Not that I'm any Renaissance artist, but it's like hiring Leonardo da Vinci to paint the Mona Lisa. He submits the finished portrait. Then a company director with the artistic prowess of a three-year-old decides to contribute, so he can claim a slice of the glory, by splattering his brush all over the canvas. Then the painting is sent back to the artist for a final agonizing clean-up. Let the bastards paint it themselves if they're so talented. </rant>

Quote: playfull @ 18th March 2017, 4:03 PM

Well that is a post i never expected to see!

I just finished 'Watership Down' and I'm so disappointed. 350 pages and no sex scenes? They're rabbits, right?

F**king Bliar praising McGuinness.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st March 2017, 6:35 PM

F**king Bliar praising McGuinness.

Blair(Bliar - what a gift that was to the world) is just 'blah' . . . and I don't even give the guy headroom.

I've just opened a new Yahoo email address and every day I get a f**king Yank News message.

I don't want that crap especially when it talks about stupid games like Netball, Rounders and American (hardly any) Football.

I just heard Sunday was Father's Day. I don't give a f**k about Father's Day. My stepfather's a complete wanker and so was my ''''''''''real'''''''''' father, oh and my mother's a whore too, so what's to f**king celebrate? You'da thought one outa 3 might've got it right. So f**k Father's Day. F**k you. Really.

Trump (on being asked again on his habit of lying) to Time Magazine: "I guess, I can't be doing so badly, because I'm president, and you're not."

. . . I could list the reasons why that is a ridiculously stupid statement, but apart from the fact that it's both childish and defensive, it's like saying "my wife married me, and not you" because correct me if I'm wrong, but I think one has to run for president in the first place.

Angry

When did people "Pass" instead of "Pass Away?"

Must've been back in the day.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 21st March 2017, 1:12 PM

I just finished 'Watership Down' and I'm so disappointed. 350 pages and no sex scenes? They're rabbits, right?

Why would you want to read a book about banging bunnies anyway? :D

Quote: Chappers @ 28th March 2017, 6:17 PM

When did people "Pass" instead of "Pass Away?"

Must've been back in the day.

'Passed on' is another one. They all mildly irritate me. It's as if they suddenly disintegrated into a fog - a bit of the 'beam me up Scottie' type thing. what's wrong with just saying 'died'?