It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Page 7

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th February 2017, 2:07 PM

I've never really heard of it. Is there a U.K. Comparison chaps?

Get Netflix for a months trial

Watch them

Thank us later

I've got Netflix might give it a try but will sue you both if I don't like it!

Danny Devito joins in series 2 that's when it finds it's feet
Not that series one isn't funny as well

I didn't quite know what to make of it at first, but now it's my favourite current sitcom bar none (although there is a bar)

I'm so impressed that this show has maintained its integrity and kept such a high standard even into its 12th series(season). As as American production it's kind of an anomalous show in that the cast are the writers/producers etc. and keep a small crew and opt for making a smaller number of quality episodes rather than cranking out upwards of 20 a year with lots of filler. Really love this show.

And considering how big Charlie Day is now in Hollywood, it's great that he still sticks to doing presumably what he loves, writing and being in Sunny. Still wish they'd give it a bloody UK release though! I hate when they only release one series then stop!

I'm really sad to hear that Glenn Howerton (Dennis Reynolds) might not be returning to the show next series. The finale was out of control! Very wild ending to a very entertaining series overall. The "sitcom" episode where the gang bug Charlie and Mac's mom's house with cameras and dubbed in a laugh track while watching them go about their days was hilarious. The waterpark episode was also a hoot. The serial killer episode was also excellent.

I love all of the characters, but having the show go on without Dennis would be a real shame. They're all sociopaths, but he's reallllly a sociopath, and I love him as a character. (Charlie is my favorite though.)

This past season was especially good, but I think if they lose Glenn Howerton it will really upset the dynamics of the show. That being said, maybe we'll finally see the Golden God revealed for the serial killer he really is.

You may be right. It would be sad to see him go. He's a huge part of what I love about the show, and he writes for it as well doeshn't he? Has he still not announced what he's going to do next series? I suppose there's a bit spoilers issue so I guess he can't really say.