Sitcom writers required!

Sitcom writers required for new sitcom being developed.
The writers must have previous experience of writing sitcoms and find The Inbetweeners humour in keeping with their own sense of humour!

Applicants will be required to pitch by writing a short scene from the sitcom.

The successful writers will work on a freelance basis with the opportunity of this becoming a permanent role.

Hi I'm interested! Can you give me the info needed to apply? I've sent you a private message with my email address

Could i also have additional info please? Cheers.

We have a PM feature here, people.

Sounds interesting. Can I hear any more info too please? Cheers

Sounds good, can I also receive more information.

I think that anyone who says that a writing job is permanent shouldn't be believed. Maybe they do offer payment though, but be wary of what you send them.

I am interested in this. Please message me if i interest you too.

Hello, I have been writing non-stop for 2 years for Wandsworth Radio's Comedy sketch show Wandsworth Sunday Roast including running serials, topical sketches plus numerous entries for sitcom trials plus running live sketch shows/improv nights and producing and directing several fringe productions.I am hard working and love to write high quality, imaginative, funny and unique pieces of work. What I lack in professional experience I more than make up for in enthusiasm and a willingness to find the funny to a deadline. From my years as a compare and writer within a comedy team I have the energy and instinct to make projects and jokes happen. I'd love to meet up and have a chat and see if I can impress. Here's some of my work.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLLGtavbtiFjFkH8iNngbJQ-YZi09690s

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLLGtavbtiFiCFvzPcykRgbgejhL-fi8u

Is this still open for submissions?

I've been away in Cambodia building churches for the local villagers so I'm a bit late to the party.

Let me know!!!

If people only submit one post and don't leave a point of contact, it's doubtful that they were ever open for submissions, Mark.

Declanhoskins@hotmail.com - original ideas, a dime o dozen!

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 7th March 2017, 12:11 PM

If people only submit one post and don't leave a point of contact, it's doubtful that they were ever open for submissions, Mark.

Correct.

Did this actually go anywhere or was this yet another exercise in rattling the eager but not so desperate?

It was either a con or a complete no-hoper.
Either way, best avoided.