Can someone remember this?

I'm trying to find this short comedy film somewhere (or it may have been an episode of a series). it's from somewhere around 1999/2000 (give or take a few).

a half hour short film or perhaps episode of something. 4 businessmen (all idiots) decide to hire a private Jet to their next international business meeting instead of taking their scheduled economy flight. The plane crashes in the desert and the pilot is killed. for the next several days as they wait for rescue they document their experience in a diary entry type form into a small camera. My memory escaped me of much of the dialogue but in a nut shell they each drive one another nuts (there's an alpha character, a bumbling idiot they all bully and so on), almost resort to cannibalism, waste a full bottle of shaken up fanta and as they gradually go insane i think end up trying to kill each other. all in quite hilarious fashion.

at the end of the film we see the camera pan to a beach swarming with families and it is revealed they've been meters from salvation the entire time.

at the beginning of the film one of them pours petrol down the drain at a petrol station just to rack up frequent flyer points so he can join his mates on the private jet.

no idea what it's called but it was on my computer as a child and i would like so much to find it somehow...

anyone remember this? many thanks

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/the_comic_strip_presents/episodes/2000/1/

Kenneth you're a bloody legend mate, thank you

Nigel Planer is on top form in the Three Men episodes.

If you've not seen them check out the Bad News episodes as they are pretty much the same but replace suits with guitars and lether jackets :D