And finaly a Newsjack rejection.

Hi I've been in Newsjack a couple of times, but nothing this series. So I would value your feedback on the following:

1. Obamacare has been repealed, amid fears it may just be renamed Trumpylove.

2. Millions of women marched on the inauguration of Trump, who asked them to form an orderly queue, whilst he got his pussy grabbing glove on.

3. Researchers at the University of Cambridge have found a way to stop believing in fake news. They have called it, Intelligence.

18.9 inches, is the size of the world's largest penus.
7.2 inches, is the diameter of the stretch marks around the owner's mouth.

Thanks for reviewing. :)

I like the pussy grabbing glove - although it brings up nightmarish visions.
But don't you think this stuff's a bit strong for the Beeb? Same with the last one.

Excellent point Mahatma, that's why I dropped my dodgy ones in this post, I thought they were against the tone of the programme. Do you think topics like the Westminster Pedo ring or mass murder in the Philippines are risky, against the tone ? By the way I love Groucho.

Well I've noticed they don't like anything dark. I've submitted about Death Row execution drugs and King-Jong-Nam's assassination to no avail. Here's my rejected lines:

1. One of Kim Jong-Nam's alleged assassins has claimed she was tricked into thinking the killing was part of a TV prank show. Police are now hunting a lesser-known member of the dynasty, Kim Jong-Beadle.

2. Convicts on death row in Arizona have been told to bring their own execution drugs due to stock shortages. A similar rule applies to my house party this weekend.

What's your favourite Marx Bros film?
Mine is either Duck Soup or Horse Feathers.

Your Beadle one made me laugh, but I like dark. I love Groucho's one liners, his word play is superb. Not a big fan of the films, but Duck Soup is quality.

Haha those made me smile, especially the penis one, but I think a bit too blue for BBC Radio.

Firkin, I too think they are too blue for the BBC. The pussy grabbing one could be seen as a little crude although that is exactly what he said and is.

Mahatma, personally I don't think those are too dark though I am guessing that maybe they would have to be very funny to get on as they fall into the dark category. I think newsjack may be more wary of a dark one but put it on (if it's very funny and strong) if it's not too darkor offensive - but what do I know. I thought the Beadle one funny but a bit wordy. The second one - I notice they don't seem to put on any with a personal reference like this though I could have missed them. Still as none of mine have made it on over two series who am I to talk.