BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 19

Quote: don rushmore @ 25th February 2017, 4:12 AM

Why the long face?

Kettle Pot? And/Or nonsensical.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 25th February 2017, 7:08 AM

So sad about Maggie Roche.

(Long face) :(

I can't be a fair weather poster, Ron, because I'm doin' consistency this year. :)

Horse, I think you have posted on the wrong thread - this is for BCG FPLers who hate each other. Whistling nnocently

Who the f**k are Maggie Roche and Ron?

That's not like you Steve

[quote name="don rushmore" post="1170168"[/quote]

Deeney your Loss Leader is he? :D

Barnes, you fanny.

My poor butchered team!

Deeney your Loss Leader is he?

Bought the "Tempest" last night. I assume that's his nickname? He scored, so can't moan.

I can't be a fair weather poster, Ron, because I'm doin' consistency this year.

At least you haven't proffered the usual "I've been too busy" horse shit. How ya been?

Quote: don rushmore @ 25th February 2017, 7:32 PM

At least you haven't proffered the usual "I've been too busy" horse shit. How ya been?

Mustn't grumble.

Quote: don rushmore @ 25th February 2017, 7:32 PM

Bought the "Tempest" last night. I assume that's his nickname? He scored, so can't moan.

He did well for you - better than my f**king useless Defoe.

I see we are agin each other in the H2H next week. Cool

Yeah, Deeney's a pretty good third striker right now. In form, cheap, and on pens. His 3 bonus pts were a nice surprise.

Oh dear, looks like Steve has lost heart, have now noticed that he played Aguero as well as Sanchez.

I know with the odds, worldwide it may happen but that's the second time I know of that some lucky c**t (and it is lucky though maybe not a See You Next Tuesday) has Triple Captained Kane when he scores a hat trick.

Whenever I play him he does f**k all. Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th February 2017, 3:50 PM

Yeah, looks like Steve has given up, which is a big shame.

Nice to see you getting your hands dirty with MS paint. A few years ago, before we hated each other I made up these two:

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 22nd February 2017, 8:46 PM

Haha! Just take two months out of context to try and build a conspiracy. In November, I was working day and night on a deadline which was 30th November. I was on a deserved vacation after that. That's why I probably had such a bad month and that's why posting on here wasn't as high on my list. People have lives outside FPL and these forums, and judging them like you do is worse than anything I've done or not done on here. Hugs and kisses!

Anton, in the 14/15 season, Don didn't post a single word from 27th October till 26th April - six months, despite leading for a long time. He only came back in the last few weeks when he realised he couldn't be passed and was going to win.

Up until that point I had backed Don in his view that the league was for posters only. His hypocrisy was so complete and shameless it still staggers me, thinking about it.

An interesting observation - by this point in the 13/14 season the BCG thread was up to 90 pages, compared to 19 in this one.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 14th February 2017, 4:53 PM

FWIW I've told everyone I'm not a member of any fantasy 'cheat' site and I don't think Anton is either. The person most likely to be is Gerry - he's quoted from lots of sites over the years and tweets and he gave us all the link to the fantasy scout site in the first place. I'm not saying he is, just that he's the most likely.

I note that no-one other than me has come forward and said they're ARE NOT members of the Fantasy Scout site. Not difficult surely.

He only came back in the last few weeks when he realised he couldn't be passed and was going to win.

Not true.

My lead was 70 odd points when I came back, with 5 games to play, so not insurmountable.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 1st March 2017, 3:27 PM

Nice to see you getting your hands dirty with MS paint. A few years ago, before we hated each other I made up these two:

PSP actually and "hated"? I thought it was sheer loathing, heart. Lovey

I like that pants one by the way. :D

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 1st March 2017, 3:29 PM

I note that no-one other than me has come forward and said they're ARE NOT members of the Fantasy Scout site. Not difficult surely.

I have made it quite clear at least a couple of times that I do not use outside influences, but clearly you have your blinkers on again Dobbin.

I remember being swayed by Fantasy Football Scout a couple of years ago on a gameweek with an evening kick off. I was all set to go with Walcott and Defoe in a double transfer outlier, but ended up going with the popular crowd choice, and it cost me 27 points and about half an hour of valuable sleep.

You can't trust the system.