4-part Mini-Mocumentary for the Lad Bible

The Lad Bible and a well known brand partner are producing an online mini-mocumentary series profiling the weird and beautiful professions of young people around the UK, and we are looking for a host.

Our host is an everyman who sees the world literally. He relates the things he experiences to his own personal experiences, which show how small and colloquial his life is.

Not only will this character document the weird and wonderful professions but also try his hand at them.

We are looking for a man with a strong comedic background in his 20s to 30s from any ethnicity and with any accent who can bring a bit of his own personality to the role.

Rates
£300 BSF (4 days)
£TBC Usage (online and social media)

Casting - Wednesday 01.03.17 (London, pm)
Shoot - 4 days TBC between 13th -24th March

If you think that this could be you or a character you could personify please contact me at martha@marthastewartcasting.co.uk
for further information about the casting or with any questions.

You can see other projects I have worked on at marthastewartcasting.co.uk

martha@marthastewartcasting.co.uk

It's not my thing but I think it's a great idea for the Lad Bible. I am thinking someone like a Yosser Hughes type of character. Good luck in your search, I have had a look at your other projects and they are very good, so looking forward to what/who you find.

Hi Carlos, Thank you, I am getting some good people through. Ta, Martha