BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 18

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 21st February 2017, 10:59 AM

Are you serious? I've gone through my posts just now and most of them are when I've had a bad/average week - mainly, as you've pointed out, because I have been mid-table. Once again, being wrongly accused of something yet you have a 'problem' with me?

I don't why you have an issue with me, but it seems to be over that Lukaku week and nothing has been mentioned before about how I post which is still a lot more than a lot of those in the Clique league.

Anyone else do this just for a bit of fun?

You know that could be me speaking, 'cept I take it too far sometimes and where Don is concerned it goes beyond spitting nails. And yes, I too do it (BCG FFPL that is) for the fun of it.

Don't take any notice of the two faced wanker. He spouts on about the trolling he "suffers", but doesn't see that he is the main culprit.

Like you, for some reason he took agin me but I think he does that with most people on this thread and you should just give him as good as he doles out or just ignore him. I really do believe he is mentally unbalanced; but then it does liven it up sometimes.

It's all fairly light and civil so far.

BACK TO FPL... These blank gameweeks are going to be a nightmare to navigate. Especially as there will be double gameweeks coming up as well.

Are you serious? I've gone through my posts just now and most of them are when I've had a bad/average week

Anton, that's bollocks. One example here.

You were October's highest scoring manager, 180pts. During that month you posted 5 times - a respectable amount.

In November, you were the LOWEST scoring manager, with 100 pts - you posted ONCE. (We didn't hear from you again until the 14th of December.)

That's "fair weather" posting.

There are other examples but I'm not rereading the whole thread.

Quote: don rushmore @ 22nd February 2017, 5:44 PM

Anton, that's bollocks. One example here.

You were October's highest scoring manager, 180pts. During that month you posted 5 times - a respectable amount.

In November, you were the LOWEST scoring manager, with 100 pts - you posted ONCE. (We didn't hear from you again until the 14th of December.)

That's "fair weather" posting.

There are other examples but I'm not rereading the whole thread.

Haha! Just take two months out of context to try and build a conspiracy. In November, I was working day and night on a deadline which was 30th November. I was on a deserved vacation after that. That's why I probably had such a bad month and that's why posting on here wasn't as high on my list. People have lives outside FPL and these forums, and judging them like you do is worse than anything I've done or not done on here. Hugs and kisses!

Haha! Just take two months out of context to try and build a conspiracy.

Out of context? 2 months is a THIRD of the season so far.

In November, I was working day and night on a deadline which was 30th November.

But found time to play the game and make transfers - so not that busy eh?

People have lives outside FPL and these forums

HGT doesn't.

Quote: don rushmore @ 22nd February 2017, 9:36 PM

But found time to play the game and make transfers - so not that busy eh?

So if I have time for one thing, you expect me to prioritise posting about the team I have no time to pick over actually picking a team?

And yes, quite literally 'out of context' means when you have, say, a number of months available and you choose just a THIRD of it to create a theory.

Anyway, this is all a bit petty. Let's get back to the game. Those blank gameweeks are still giving me trouble.

"People have lives outside FPL and these forums"

Quote: don rushmore @ 22nd February 2017, 9:36 PM

HGT doesn't.

I've already admitted that elsewhere. :(

'out of context' means when you have, say, a number of months available and you choose just a THIRD of it to create a theory.

OK, some more examples.

You were mid-table in December and posted once.

Since then, January and February, you've moved up to 3rd place, which has coincided with you posting more. Can you see the pattern?

There are further examples at the start of the season but I'm not rereading the thread, looking for them.

And let's not forget, you've been a member of the other BCG league for years and posted f**k all.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd February 2017, 11:42 PM

I've already admitted that elsewhere. :(

How's your team set up for GW28, can you field 11 players?

Yeah, I see the pattern... When I have enough time to play FPL I do better than when I don't. And I'll also have the time to post a little more. Funny that? Oh and did I not post anything in the lead up to Christmas?

I am remembering why I haven't posted on here for ages before. Respectful people don't continuously cast negative judgements on people they don't know. I come here for a bit of fun and this isn't so I'm leaving this argument alone now. Have a problem with me if you want.

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd February 2017, 12:02 AM

How's your team set up for GW28, can you field 11 players?

Shit, I see what you mean and I'm going to have to overcome it somehow.................................so what are you doing? Whistling nnocently

Oh and did I not post anything in the lead up to Christmas?

You posted once.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 14th December 2016, 2:13 PM

Still a long way to go but I've a talent for picking players who are ending great form patches.

Quote: don rushmore @ 24th February 2017, 8:14 PM

Give it a f**king rest.

Why the long face?

So sad about Maggie Roche.

(Long face) :(

I can't be a fair weather poster, Ron, because I'm doin' consistency this year. :)