Animated Ident

OK, I'm just fishing but I am prepared to pay, not much, but, I hope, not too much of a mickey take either.

My (11 year old) son has ambitions of being a YouTube sensation, I'm sure I'd be proud if I knew what that was.

I realised the other day that if he was 16 and a talented musician I'd happily book some studio time, if you can still do that, so, I should try and support him in this.

He wanted to download an animated clip as the intro to his channel but I started to read the copyright terms and called a halt to the proceedings.

So, in the interest of trying to be a supportive parent (and staying out of jail) and the context of having a mortgage etc I wondered if there were any animators on here that would be prepared to knock up a 5 to 10 second animation for a small fee. I don't really want to pay more than £100 but could be persuaded to up that a bit if that would help.

His Channel is called Yeti Gaming so, if you're interested either PM me. We're just looking for a short clip of a Yeti, probably playing a video game, can discuss further with any interested parties.

Thanks for reading if you've got this far.

Gavin's your best bet, I think. I've messaged him about this post.

Yep, Gav's your boy. Hello NilWave

Quote: Will Cam @ 18th February 2017, 9:13 PM

Hello NilWave

Wave

Quote: Nil Putters @ 18th February 2017, 8:32 PM

Gavin's your best bet, I think. I've messaged him about this post.

Thanks Nil.

Hey Steve, if for any reason Gavin cant do it, I have inboxed you some deats.

You could also try a website called fiver - www.fiver.co.uk they offer lots of bespoke services that start from a fiver and go up depending on what you want.

They all beat me to it with Gavin. Not heard from him for a while. I don't know if that means he's busy.

Maybe James Cotter, formerly of this parish, could be persuaded?

I need an animation - 2 pink rhinos sitting on a fridge, one's holding a cabbage.

Can anyone help?

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ 22nd February 2017, 2:41 PM

You could also try a website called fiver - www.fiver.co.uk they offer lots of bespoke services that start from a fiver and go up depending on what you want.

www.fiverr.co.uk ; two 'r's.