Newsjack 2017 Page 12

Did no one get on this week? That would probably be a first.

My ideas aren't flowing today, that's for sure

I'm on the way to Tenerife so I've given myself the week off!

I'm on the way to Tenerife so I've given myself the week off!

Quote: TheKingLobotomy @ 19th February 2017, 5:19 PM

My ideas aren't flowing today, that's for sure

If having trouble, just run through the Newsjack checklist:
1. Trump is mad and wants to sleep with his daughter
2. Brexit means Brexit means Brexit
3. Old people are rich and young people are poor
4. Corbyn is inept
5. Something about robots.

Hope that helps.

Ha. You are right about the robots that's for sure. I have decided to do one partly about the brexit thing and be original. Nothing I do works so I might as well enjoy it and this idea makes me laugh a bit. Just a shame it won't make anyone else laugh probably. Hope you have a great time in Tenerife Will Cam. I will have to stay up late. My daughter took my time up today - helping her with her homework.

NHS. They always do something on the NHS too. Corbyn worries that Trump will build an army of robots to take over the NHS after Brexit? Something like that (but funny)

Quote: BTF @ 19th February 2017, 8:11 PM

Ha. You are right about the robots that's for sure. I have decided to do one partly about the brexit thing and be original. Nothing I do works so I might as well enjoy it and this idea makes me laugh a bit. Just a shame it won't make anyone else laugh probably. Hope you have a great time in Tenerife Will Cam. I will have to stay up late. My daughter took my time up today - helping her with her homework.

We'll get her to help you with your sketches BTF. I shall enjoy my hols ta.

Quote: BTF @ 19th February 2017, 8:11 PM

We'll get her to help you with your sketches BTF. I shall enjoy my hols ta.

Quote: Eustace H Plimsoll @ 19th February 2017, 7:47 PM

If having trouble, just run through the Newsjack checklist:
1. Trump is mad and wants to sleep with his daughter
2. Brexit means Brexit means Brexit
3. Old people are rich and young people are poor
4. Corbyn is inept
5. Something about robots.

I wrote something which featured a robot. It better get in now!

ROBOTS are popular. I have just sent in a brexit one......say no more

And I've just sent in a Trump one. I just can't escape him! Gift and a curse he is!

J x

we've sent one about celebrity street names and one about Tolkien's house being up for sale. good luck everyone! :)

He really is. I also stuck in a last minute Bank of Mum and Dad one.

Those sound good ideas Bonzo.
Good luck all.

That was tense this week. Only got it off a couple of minutes before the deadline. Pound coins and organic food this week.

3 Breaking News and 3 Number Crunchers sent! Only one with a mention of Trump, woohoo!

Good luck everyone!

J x

3 number crunchers sent.
3 breaking news.
1 trump also.
Good luck all.