Jonathan Creek Page 12

No spoilers please. Love Josie and missed this one.

I was watching an old Jonathan Creek the other day when Janine from EastEnders appeared as a teenager.

I haven't seen EastEnders for years but the last time I saw her in it she was an adult.

But the Jonathan Creek episode only seems like a couple of years ago.

Watching on Drama. Looks like the first one ever.

Correct!

Just turned on to watch it tonight but see it is the same one as last night.

My listing mag actually advertises tonight's as the first episode but it didn't for last night's.

Most of Daemons' Roost worked well. The daughter's part seemed particularly well acted and on par with actors performances in earlier episodes. There seemed to be more small puzzles - Hob Goblin etc - that reminded me of how the show should be. The ex con however didn't really need to be there and JC killing him at the end was a mistake.

It did seem a bit out of character and overly harsh.

I really enjoyed it. New series please, Mr Renwick, Sir!

It was...................er, OK - just.

Phone............Y >_<

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th December 2016, 12:09 PM

Phone............Y >_<

Yea not the best clue.

Quote: zooo @ 29th December 2016, 5:15 PM

It did seem a bit out of character and overly harsh.

Didn't he kill someone in the last special?

It wasn't as bad as some of the recent ones but I still really struggle with his being married especially to someone who doesn't seem to share any of his interests. Maybe its the actress but there seems to be zero chemistry between them. It may be because I'm slightly hostile to begin with but I was less forgiving of plot holes than I might have been e.g. the way he dealt with the ex-con would surely have the police a bit more interested?

Guess I'll content myself with re-watching some of the earlier ones.

Re watched the Savants Thumb episode and its got better with time in terms of structure. But that could just be compared to the last 4 episodes.

Hi everyone,

There was an episode where Johnathon held up a book that was something like "Roman Law" or similar.

Could someone let me know which episode that was and what the books' actual title was? Thanks!