Satire author needed

Hi all,

I'm looking for a satire author (ghostwriter), for a book with some fetish erotica elements. Might sound a bit confusing I know, but if you are interested, please send me a mail to dirtysecrets@mailfence.com , best including a short sample of your previous work. Pay is USD 0.025,- per word (I know this is a UK site, will send you the equivalent in GBP if needed).

Thanks,
John

That translates as 2p a word, John.

Thank you Paul. Btw, the book should be around 15k words long, in total.

£300 for a 'novel'
Errr

15K is about 30 pages, so it's actually good value.

Thank you Paul. I know that it's not a lot. I'm not a publisher, but it will be published for free. So far two writers are interested, but there is still time for everyone else to get in touch.

Thanks everyone

It's not all about publication or broadcast. Some writers just want to use their talents. Good luck with the book.

Yeah, I'm a great satire author, check my website http://www.articulatemadness.com (yeah, shameless plugging), but .25 cents a word? C'mon, that is slave wages. You'd fair better to buy a book of mad libs and fill in the nouns and verbs dude.

Jobs go quickly in any case, Articulate. Try not to keep spamming.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 9th March 2017, 10:16 PM

Jobs go quickly in any case, Articulate. Try not to keep spamming.

I can't say what speed they go around here or not since most forum traffic barely moves at a snail's pace.
As far as spamming, hmm...I just saw this and so because its old it's spamming? I can say you're response was a cross between spamming and flaming if we're throwing scones.

It just seems a bit rude to the forum owners, Arty.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 11th March 2017, 12:02 PM

It just seems a bit rude to the forum owners, Arty.

Wasn't trying to be rude Paulie. Sincerely. I like you guys and the calm outlet around here.