Run, Fatboy, Run

If anyone goes to see this new film starring Simon Pegg please post here and let us know what you thought of it. I'm interested.

I checked out the trailer and, based on that, have my suspicions that its going to suck.

I've not particularly enjoyed anything Pegg's been in to be honest, but I'm also interested to hear what it's like. I thought it sounded a bit shit when they were talking about it on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross a few months back.

I can't wait, always like the Peggsta'

Pegg FTW!

I think it looks good!

But I would laugh if Pegg just stood there and didn't even say anything.

And no that is not because he looks funny.

The trailer looks a bit naff, and Thandie Newtface (or whatever her name is) has always got on my nerves since she dissed Noel Edmonds on Parkinson. I mean Noel Edmonds killed a man on live TV, he deserves our respect.

Sorry, thought it was another Gervais thread... bye!

Quote: chipolata @ September 5, 2007, 9:59 AM

I mean Noel Edmonds killed a man on live TV, he deserves our respect.

Yeah... didn't he say he'd never work on TV again after that?

Though it wasn't his fault.

Is it based on Dave Chapman.
:):):):):)

Quote: chipolata @ September 5, 2007, 9:59 AM

I mean Noel Edmonds killed a man on live TV, he deserves our respect.

You mean when he beheaded Clive Anderson, that was bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8X38AptH9s

Just watching this. Nothing special.

Would have been funnier if he had actually been fat to start with, but he wasn't. I find Simon Pegg a bit like Martin Freeman, easy enough to watch but almost the same in everything.

I'm not sure if I can post on this thread since it's from 07, but I'm sure since then more people have enjoyed this wonderful film.

I liked it a lot. Kept me entertained, made me laugh. Simon Pegg is cute playing a man who
wants to make things right. A love story that shows us sometimes we make bad desicions, or that we are not ready to deal with what life throws at us.

P.S= Dylan Moran is also in this movie!!!

True to form, Simon Pegg bores the audience to tears. This character had to have been the inspiration behind the character in the comic "The Boys", which has a character literally that looks like him. So far, the only thing Pegg's done that is tolerable is Paul. And even then, it was touch and go for 70% of the movie. Seeing him in a stereotypical love story befitting for a made for Lifetime TV cable movie was more than I cared to bear.