Tell us a joke Page 190

Arthur Bostrom, Officer Crabtree in "Allo, Allo" has spoken about the death of co-star Gordon Kaye -

"I'm sorry to hear of his pissing."

What's the difference between a clumsy tailor and a teenager? A clumsy tailor pricks his thumb.

A pair of legs just walked into Next and asked if they had any new tops in stock.

Cadbury have announced they are set to sponsor the Premier League next season, assigning each team a product in the process.

Liverpool will be Turkish Delight as nobody likes them, Chelsea will be Freddo's as they continue to become more and more expensive and Arsenal will be Creme eggs as you don't see them after Easter.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 24th January 2017, 3:53 PM

A paid of legs just walked into Next and asked if they had any new tops in stock.

Paid?

Quote: Nick81 @ 24th January 2017, 10:28 AM

Arthur Bostrom, Officer Crabtree in "Allo, Allo" has spoken about the death of co-star Gordon Kaye -

:)

PAIR !

I thought you would know a pair anywhere...

2020 Olympic High Jump results:

Gold - Mexico
Silver - Mexico
Bronze - Mexico

In honour of the greatest band ever, I called my first kid Mel Mel Emma Geri Victoria Monkhouse. He never forgave me.

I made a podcast about aural sex. It's called Prick Up Your Ears.

I think my mother has boozing contests with a fellow called Richard. She says, I like to drink dick under the table.

RIP TPT
Hold on, I've got a blank tile as well.
Trippy?

I spent all day with my dick on my left palm. Never mind, it'll be all night on the right.

Quote: Nick81 @ 24th January 2017, 10:28 AM

Just seen this. Made me laugh.

I'm not convinced by my dad's foresk. There's something behind it. And it smells fishy to me.

I had two penises but they were so small I couldn't wank. I welded them together and now I can. If you can't beat them, join them.