Here's mine.

Definite Article
Glorious
Dressed to Kill
Unrepeatable
Circle
Stripped
Sexie

I don't know the names of his shows although I did see him once, long before he did TV, in the early 90s. A huge talent! Although, I saw that Stripped on TV and thought he was getting repetitive and the old magic was finally fading, maybe.

Whatever it was called, I thought the Millennium one in New York was pretty unsurpassable. I'd say that was the greatest piece of stand up comedy I will ever see, whole planets in front of most other stand up shows I have seen (mainly on TV) and better even than Billy Connolly at his best. Not sure which one in your list it was.

Not sure about rating them all in order, but Definite Article is my favourite.

Eddie is brilliant, so talented delivering in French and German, as well as wowing Hollywood. Definite Article is a masterclass in standup.

He also happens to be the sexist transvestite ever.

Definite Article was the one we used to watch repeatedly at school, well not during school but you know what I mean. Apart from the odd clip on YouTube, I don't really enjoy his standup now. Maybe I overkilled it?

"Stripped" is on BBC4 now. But not on my telly for long.

Been trying to give this a go, but nope still don't get it.

Me too. It's Billy Connolly all over again for me. Good luck to those it connects with, though.

I think he's brilliant, I haven't seen enough of his stand ups only 2 to rate them.
Billy Connolly wouldn't give him house room.