Newsjack 2017 Page 6

Nice one Dan, well done to you and everyone else who got stuff on.

The Faulty Towers Royals was a really clever sketch. The bar is high this series.

Well done Jane & Viv and Go With It, great work getting something on.
Go With It - what was yours?

Quote: StephenM @ 4th February 2017, 2:01 PM

Well done Jane & Viv and Go With It, great work getting something on.
Go With It - what was yours?

Mine was the number cruncher about 4 presidents being assassinated ( details correct at time of broadcast )

I just can't escape writing Trump jokes! He's a gift and a curse!

J x

That was a great gag.

Quote: Will Cam @ 4th February 2017, 6:16 PM

That was a great gag.

Thank you!

J x

My pleasure, I was out walking the dog at the time and laughed out loud and actually said 'great gag' out loud to myself.

Quote: Will Cam @ 5th February 2017, 12:01 AM

My pleasure, I was out walking the dog at the time and laughed out loud and actually said 'great gag' out loud to myself.

Aww! That's brilliant that is, thank you so much! I've had oneliners on but i'm desperate to get a full sketch on!

J x

So would I but I haven't sent any in since Series 4 so I probably need to up my enthusiasm levels to achieve it.:P

Hi. I'm new to this. I just sent three Breaking News one-liners. Fingers crossed.

I didn't send any number crunchers. I wrote a few but wasn't happy with them.

Quote: Stobbart42 @ 5th February 2017, 11:58 PM

Hi. I'm new to this. I just sent three Breaking News one-liners. Fingers crossed.

I didn't send any number crunchers. I wrote a few but wasn't happy with them.

Good luck with those Stobbart42. You have until 12 noon on Tuesday for one liners so technically you could still send in 3 number crunchers if any pop into your head.

I have just submitted my first sketch since about series 4! It relies a bit on impressions but the cast have just cracked on with plenty so far.

2 Sketches just sent!

Good Luck everyone!

J x

Sketches in.

Quote: Will Cam @ 6th February 2017, 12:06 AM

I have just submitted my first sketch since about series 4! It relies a bit on impressions but the cast have just cracked on with plenty so far.

Luke Kempner and Cariad Lloyd are on this week, I know they're pretty good at impressions so no worries there.

I have submitted my sketches this week. Is anyone else getting sick of writing Trump gags?

This week I have have written one Trump sketch and then tried to concentrate on just about anything else in the news.

Quote: TheKingLobotomy @ 6th February 2017, 11:31 AM

I have submitted my sketches this week. Is anyone else getting sick of writing Trump gags?

Gags? No. Sketches? Yes. Completely avoided the bugger this week.

I wrote one with Trump and one without!

J x