Status report Page 5,955

Lee, you son of a gun!

Well done. Give us the details (well, not the blood and gore stuff).

Quote: Lee @ 29th January 2017, 11:43 AM

This week I have mostly been becoming a father.

Was this the last part of the action or the first bit 9 months before? :)

Quote: Lee @ 29th January 2017, 11:43 AM

This week I have mostly been becoming a father.

Congrats, Lee.

Time to build that shed (Jesse reference). :)

Time to wet the baby's head?

Congratulations!

Barry Cross is trying for a full house!

Quote: Chappers @ 30th January 2017, 9:47 PM

Barry Cross is trying for a full house!

Yes, I noticed that. On his first foray two days ago (?) I had to use Search to find my Punch thread that had dropped off into obscurity!

But the question is....................WHO is Barry Cross? See my other post under Absent Friends and one wonders if it is Aaron trying to stimulate interest in the BCG. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st January 2017, 9:56 AM

Yes, I noticed that. On his first foray two days ago (?) I had to use Search to find my Punch thread that had dropped off into obscurity!

But the question is....................WHO is Barry Cross? See my other post under Absent Friends and one wonders if it is Aaron trying to stimulate interest in the BCG. Whistling nnocently

No. The comments are too interesting.

What, by trying to resurrect 10 year old threads?

Aaron!!!........................You should see what Chappers is saying about you.

I'm doing the same as everyone else tonight
Probably not watching Tracey Ullman

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 3rd February 2017, 9:12 PM

I'm doing the same as everyone else tonight
Probably not watching Tracey Ullman

True. I've never seen her in my life and know bugger all about her. I'm lying on the couch, pondering whether to read my book (The Sudden Appearance of Hope) and sipping white wine.

Quote: keewik @ 3rd February 2017, 9:41 PM

True. I've never seen her in my life and know bugger all about her. I'm lying on the couch, pondering whether to read my book (The Sudden Appearance of Hope) and sipping white wine.

I like it
Hope & wine
It's the way to do every Friday night these days

Quote: keewik @ 3rd February 2017, 9:41 PM

You are Scottish so it should be wine and despair. Save the hope for the Welsh.:P

Am over the moon at the moment as I have found some items of ephemera I thought I had lost - found them in a box of other stuff I had packed 40 years ago!