The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 9

:( RIP.

My thought process when I heard went aw, the guy from Alien. And Elephant Man. Oh no, Mr Ollivander. Oh god, the War Doctor!

My point being - he's been in a lot of stuff.

Yes, RIP John Hurt. :(
For me always "Mr. 1984"...

Had a dream last night that my wife told me that Ronnie Wood had died...............just saying. :(

God knows where that came from as we weren't talking about him or The Stones that evening - weird!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th January 2017, 9:42 AM

Had a dream last night that my wife told me that Ronnie Wood had died...............just saying. :(

God knows where that came from as we weren't talking about him or The Stones that evening - weird!

We always dream in metaphors. You're most probably worrying about losing your libido.

;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th January 2017, 9:42 AM

Did you dream anything about lottery numbers?

RIP John Hurt - loved him in everything but The Field and Scandal are two favs.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th January 2017, 12:11 PM

We always dream in metaphors. You're most probably worrying about losing your libido.

;)

Losing? You mean lost. :(

Quote: keewik @ 28th January 2017, 12:17 PM

Did you dream anything about lottery numbers?

Yes, they were 8, 15,...........Nah, do them myself, but I can give you - "You'll meet a talk dark stranger carrying a bunch of flowers and a sink plunger"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th January 2017, 3:16 PM

Losing? You mean lost. :(

Yes, they were 8, 15,...........Nah, do them myself, but I can give you - "You'll meet a talk dark stranger carrying a bunch of flowers and a sink plunger"

Oh good. Sink plungers are handy things.

Another of my childhood sweethearts.
Barbara Hale AKA Della Street.
RIP

Know neither the character nor the actress.

Oh right. Perry Mason. I do know now.

RIP TPT.

OK - not what you'd call a talent but quite fun. Tara Palmer-Tomkinson has died at the tender age of 45.

She was eccentric to say the least, but always seemed very genuine and likeable! RIP.

Not as famous as John Hurt say, but an actor I liked in various TV roles and also as the "other Q" in "that other rogue" James Bond film - Alec McCowen aged 91. RIP

RIP Harry Sievey
Not famous as such but son of the late Chris Sievey AKA Frank Sidebottom
Brilliantly bonkers funny man of the 80/90's.

https://youtu.be/LcAME_Hs9mg

Panic on the Streets of Timperley

RIP Peter Skellern, singersongwriter and pianist and the author of the amazing classic You're A Lady https://youtu.be/ihYHTIwISV0