I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,871

Quote: zooo @ 19th January 2017, 7:33 PM

Lol at the irony of you talking about the outgoing president having a massive ego.

Absolutely.
And the irony of Trump calling CNN fake news while adding this repulsive Breitbart scumbag to his team at the same time. That and his way of "draining the swamp". It's so obvious it's almost like satire. But no, he's honest and loves the simple worker. Because he says so...or shouts or tweets so.

Oh, and of course...Hillary is much worse!
:D

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 20th January 2017, 10:41 AM

...adding this repulsive Breitbart scumbag to his team..
:D

To be honest, Trump is no longer the problem.
It's the people he hired.
It's like the Chamber of f**king Horrors.
As far as they're concerned he will soon outlive his uselessness.
And they'll be the ones making policy - Trump doesn't have the chops.
They'll just change the wi-fi password at the Whitehouse and let him believe he's in charge, while they get on with creating the country they want.

It's a bit like Brexit - every one watches the top-line - ie trade deals, when the real work is being done behind the scenes as the Tories use it as a cover to decimate the welfare state, human rights, workers rights, the environment etc etc.
Plus a trade deal with the States means you can say goodbye to food standards forever - you think what they did to Cadbury's chocolate was bad...

It's all about the MONEY - theirs.

Our hero has come.

He is going to change the world.

He can do everything.

We are all going to be millionaires. Lovey

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq108/UnforgiveNxXx/airplane-lloyd-bridges-sniff-glue.jpg

Quote: keewik @ 13th January 2017, 10:28 PM

So, maybe it won't be Trump who'll press the button. Looks like it's more likely to be the Chinese in retaliation for his insane policies. Let's hope they'll blooter the whole planet and those of us who're further away won't have to die slowly from the effects of radiation.

hmm.
Maybe I better move to the UK . Then after it's all kicked off head off to Pluto. Might survive longer than staying in Australia. Asia is fairly close.

Did I hear this at Trump's swearing in?

"Get your f**king ass (arse) in here!!"

Did he arrive on a donkey?
Talk about delusions of grandeur.

I woke up (slightly hungover) and the sun was still shining. Weren't we supposed to have been incinerated by a nuclear firestorm by now?

Give it time!

CNN posted one of those gigapixel photos from the inauguration. It's pretty cool to be able to zoom in on all of the people.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Just needs a set of crosshairs...
Pirate

I see that there were protest marches in Glasgow, Edinburgh and a few other Scottish towns. It seems this has been going on all over the world, not that it can have any impact I suppose. But how often do the people of other countries protest about the election of a president somewhere else? You'd think he was a threat to the world or something ... oh, wait ...

Quote: DaButt @ 21st January 2017, 3:30 PM

I woke up (slightly hungover) and the sun was still shining. Weren't we supposed to have been incinerated by a nuclear firestorm by now?

Still a pussygrabbing racist with the manners of a demented wrestler and a cabinet full of lobbyists. If you like that sort of thing.
Oh, about the nuclear firestorm...plenty of time for that during the next four years.

Quote: keewik @ 21st January 2017, 5:44 PM

But how often do the people of other countries protest about the election of a president somewhere else?

Pretty much every time a Republican is elected president of the United States. Other than that, essentially never.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 21st January 2017, 6:12 PM

Still a pussygrabbing racist

He's not a racist, but keep on believing the lies, if you like that sort of thing.

As for grabbing pussies, I'd imagine that every president has done so, including St. Obama.

Quote: DaButt @ 21st January 2017, 6:23 PM

He's not a racist, but keep on believing the lies, if you like that sort of thing.

As for grabbing pussies, I'd imagine that every president has done so, including St. Obama.

Personally, I didn't call him a racist until he added Steve Bannon to his team.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 21st January 2017, 6:26 PM

Personally, I didn't call him a racist until he added Steve Bannon to his team.

I don't know much about Bannon, but I do know that a person isn't a racist simply because he works with someone who might be a racist.