Comedian Wanted for Charity Event

I would like to have your attention for a few moments to read the following.

On Thursday 30th March we are holding a charity event "An Evening with our Hero's" which will be held in Mayfair, London.
The event is in aid of both 'Help for Hero's' and 'The PWRR Benevolent Fund' with all profits and monies raised being divided exactly 50/50.

As I'm sure you are aware these are two very worthy charities which i'm sure anyone would be proud to be involved with.
We are currently seeking a professional or up and coming comedian to keep our guests entertained throughout the night.

There will be many members of the paparazzi and press attending who photograph and write for many well known magazines. This would be an amazing opportunity for an up and coming comedian or even a well established comedian to show that they are supporting not only one but two very worth while charities.
We would also be happy to advertise the person in question on our posters, invites, social media and other any other ways in which we will be advertising the event.

Please get back to me if you know of/are a comedian who is interested in taking part in this amazing event to raise money for not only one but two very worthy charities.

Thank you