Addresses on scripts and binding

Hello everyone,

I have problem. Most script submission are now done via email. But I have a couple of scripts to send through the post. Do I need to put my address on every page, if so where. Also how do I keep my script pages together.

Thanks.

Invest in a hole puncher from an office supply shop. Punch a couple of holes in every page, thread a piece of string through the holes and tie in a knot. You only need to put your name, address and email on the title page.

Quote: Kealy @ 16th January 2017, 5:03 PM

Hello everyone,

I have problem. Most script submission are now done via email. But I have a couple of scripts to send through the post. Do I need to put my address on every page, if so where. Also how do I keep my script pages together.

Thanks.

Are you submitting in the UK or the USA.

In the UK exact standards are not needed, but Hollywood is VERY FUSSY about how scripts are arranged. The Title Page has the authors or Agents name & address & the scripts are held together with a brad.

Quote: Kealy @ 16th January 2017, 5:03 PM

Hello everyone,

.. through the post...

Who asks for this, if you don't mind me asking?

...and what's a brad?

A brass thingy.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brass_fastener

Quote: billwill @ 17th January 2017, 1:16 AM

Are you submitting in the UK or the USA.

In the UK exact standards are not needed, but Hollywood is VERY FUSSY about how scripts are arranged. The Title Page has the authors or Agents name & address & the scripts are held together with a brad.

Brad Pitt? He don't impress me much.

Hello everyone thanks for commenting

I know that in the US their funny with how you present your work, like three punched hole paper ,then using brads to hold it together. But its going to a UK production company. I'll use string to hold it together as beaky suggested there doesn't seem no standard way in the UK.

Cheers everyone.