Celebrity Big Brother Page 13

I wanted to, because I like Austin, and thought Jedward might be weirdly entertaining. But it's just a bunch of gross footballers/it girls getting drunk and trying to get off with each other and it's SO BORING.
And Austin's being weird.

Has anything good happened?

Quote: zooo @ 12th January 2017, 11:05 PM

I wanted to, because I like Austin, and thought Jedward might be weirdly entertaining. But it's just a bunch of gross footballers/it girls getting drunk and trying to get off with each other and it's SO BORING.

Was hoping someone wouldn't give this an airing - Jeez!! If it's that boring why do you watch such drivel..........................utter f**king crap. TV at its lowest level. Who in their right mind would think these nobodies would be entertaining.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th January 2017, 9:42 AM

Jeez!! If it's that boring why do you watch such drivel

Well, as you could probably infer from my post, if you weren't so busy foaming at the mouth, I found it boring so I haven't been watching.

Although what it has to do with anyone else what people watch, I don't know!

Quote: zooo @ 13th January 2017, 10:57 AM

Although what it has to do with anyone else what people watch, I don't know!

Despair

Quote: zooo @ 12th January 2017, 11:05 PM

Celebrity? Who are these people?