Status report Page 5,953

Happy New Year, one and all.

Well, it doesn't seem much different to 2016 so far.. is it worth all the hassle?

Had my eye operation this morning (laser) and am now waiting for it to clear some time this afternoon the surgeon said. Hope it does. :(

My dad had that done and afterwards he said he could see a pin at 30 feet! Couldn't see anything else mind, but the pin was crystal clear!

Joking apart - good luck for later!! My dad had both eyes done, recovered fully and never wore his 'jam jar bottoms' again..

Is home again.Teary

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th January 2017, 11:37 AM

Had my eye operation this morning (laser) and am now waiting for it to clear some time this afternoon the surgeon said. Hope it does. :(

Good luck!

Hope all is 'clear' for you now.

Who's the daddy?

I will be in 10 days.

*gulp*

Gawn yersel! Real life is about to bite.

Quote: Lee @ 14th January 2017, 12:17 AM

Who's the daddy?

I will be in 10 days.

*gulp*

Oh you silly boy you.......but the best of luck to you and your good lady.

Uh oh, a mini Lee. What should he do in his last days of freedom for 20 years??

Quote: zooo @ 14th January 2017, 10:12 AM

Uh oh, a mini Lee. What should he do in his last days of freedom for 20 years??

20 years?!!!!!!!!!! No, it's a life sentence.

Fankoo one and all...................... :) Very slight improvement as was when I had the cataract removed and this is because the glaucoma in that eye is quite bad. Will know better when I go back for a check up/field scan in the next month or so.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 5th January 2017, 1:17 PM

My dad had that done and afterwards he said he could see a pin at 30 feet! Couldn't see anything else mind, but the pin was crystal clear!

Joking apart - good luck for later!! My dad had both eyes done, recovered fully and never wore his 'jam jar bottoms' again..

Quote: Chappers @ 5th January 2017, 7:56 PM

Good luck!

Quote: keewik @ 5th January 2017, 9:55 PM

Hope all is 'clear' for you now.

It's almost midnight. It is still 28c but the apparent temperature is 33c. To humid to sleep. Can't wait for summer to be over.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th January 2017, 11:16 AM

Fankoo one and all...................... :) Very slight improvement as was when I had the cataract removed and this is because the glaucoma in that eye is quite bad. Will know better when I go back for a check up/field scan in the next month or so.

Oh sorry, didn't see that (no pun intended) before. Hope it all went well.