Zeroes everywhere!

It's like Pearl Harbor all over again!

Database problem?

You caught us working on a small bug. :)

Ah yes Mr Aaron, while we have your attention - this is only a very minor point and why I haven't bothered you with it before but for some reason I get email notifications that someone has replied to "my post" and others, which is even weirder on the "What are you watching on TV?" thread.................ONLY????? Weird or what, as you will see from my profile that I do not have that box ticked and so do not get any other notifications.......except for this one. :S

Not sure I fully follow, but you should see a "Stop email notifications" button at the top of the thread in question. If you click that you should stop receiving any further messages.

Perhaps I did go round the houses a bit. The gist of it is I was getting email notifications on this one thread even when it wasn't my post that other posters were responding to. Eh?

I have now checked that thread and it does say stop email notifications so it is a bit of a mystery why I am getting them AND only on this one thread. :|

We'll see what happens from now on (it won't do it again of course ) Unimpressed

I'll have a look at the wording of that notification e-mail. We can't automatically check that it's specifically your post that is being replied to; it's just an alert that there is a new post in a thread to which you are subscribed.

Yers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is what the last email said:- (Thank you Aaron)

This email is to inform you that there has been a new reply to What are you watching on TV?, a thread that you are subscribed to on the British Comedy Guide message board.

To read the new reply, please click here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/post/1167760/

Kind regards,
British Comedy Guide