Help me find this sketch show please!

OK I only remember one sketch from this series and it's always stuck in my head. I'm guessing it's from late 90s or early 00s.

The sketch was about a husband and wife, and the husband invented a time machine and used it to go back in time to (I think) take advantage of cheap rent etc. It was filmed like a documentary with them being interviewed on a sofa in the past. I recall the time machine would only go backwards so they were stuck in Victorian times I think. And the wife starts crying at the end because she hates it.

That's genuinely all Ii can remember. I don't remember any other sketches or who was even in it but I can picture that sketch so clearly. I'm hoping this rings a bell with someone and I can re-watch some long lost programme from my past!

Thanks in advance :) x

It sounds like a Mitchell and Webb thing?

No it's not that. I'm a huge Mitchell and Webb fan and have seen That Mitchell And Webb Look and The Mitchell And Webb Situation. Unless there is another series that I missed, but I agree it does sound like them. Thanks for the help. I might look up their IMDb to see if I missed anything. :)

Could it be the original Channel 4 Armstrong And Miller show? Blunder? Maybe even Barking?

Tnx I will check those shows out :)