Uncle - Series 3

I was pleasantly surprised to see that my magical downloading device had just acquired the first episode of a third series of Uncle. I really enjoyed the first two, so I'm looking forward to the new episodes.

I enjoyed the first episode of Series 3. It wasn't well advertised though, I guess that's a downfall of BBC Three going completely online. Still, looking forward to watching the rest of the series.

It was shown on BBC1 too this week though. I think that's where I watched it anyway...

I saw a couple of trailers for it. But they could definitely advertise it more!

I saw one trailer for it on BBC 1. It's a shame it's not more heavily marketed as it deserves it.

I enjoyed S1 and 2 so will give this a whirl.

I much preferred the second episode of the new series to the opening episode which felt a bit clunky.

This seemed to get better towards its end in my opinion, so it's a shame we couldn't get more of it in the style of the third series. It was nice to see Errol be a bit more three dimensional as a character.

If this and Elephant are anything to go by I really hope Nick Helm makes more narrative work in the future.