Insert Name Here Page 2

I can see this show being one those time fillers on Dave if it runs for a few series.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 19th January 2016, 7:50 AM GMT

Yeah, I'd still date Richard Osman. Although, saying that, he does exceed the 6ft 4in preferred maximum length as far as I'm concerned.

Damn! That's me out of the running too.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 19th January 2016, 10:26 PM GMT

I can see this show being one those time fillers on Dave if it runs for a few series.

Damn! That's me out of the running too.

Are you 6ft 6in then Doug? Do you have to stoop in those Norfolk Cottages?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 20th January 2016, 11:44 AM GMT

PS - I have the latest episode of INH on the planner. You're right, it will become a filler on Dave in the near future.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 20th January 2016, 11:45 AM GMT

PS - I have the latest episode of INH on the planner. You're right, it will become a filler on Dave in the near future.

I don't think you noticed the word I changed when quoting you. Doesn't matter, it was a cheap smutty half gag at best.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 20th January 2016, 5:57 PM GMT

I don't think you noticed the word I changed when quoting you. Doesn't matter, it was a cheap smutty half gag at best.

I have just noticed - you naughty boy!!! Angelic

Well, despite my not liking this when it first started, I watched this Christmas special and found it very funny, so summat's improved.

You can tell they're having a lot of fun when making it, which is a big help.

I enjoyed the Christmas special, with special reference to Delia Smith's cat.

:(

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 26th December 2016, 11:08 PM

I enjoyed the Christmas special, with special reference to Delia Smith's cat.

You unfeeling hussy................look what you've done now, you have upset Aaron. Wouldn't be surprised if zooo wasn't along shortly with her pennyworth.

:( :( :(

Unlike WILTY, of which a new one started also last night, this isn't quite good enough for a Series thread of its own I think (?)

Quite enjoyable start though. :D

Watched for the first time last night. It was OK but I found it got dull quickly.

Quote: Facet @ 5th December 2017, 7:33 PM

It was OK

I find myself quietly chuckling along to this, although I'll have to look up last week's episode on iPlayer as there was some lady talking about something called Brexit in the same timeslot. I still find it amusing and the facts really keep it going. I agree with a previous poster that it'll definitely be a Dave mainstay in years to come.